Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: floz1994
Forum: AutoIt 09/03/2015, 16:03
Replies: 5
Views: 721
Posted By floz1994
Okay, I'm not sure now if that's what you meant.....

Okay, I'm not sure now if that's what you meant..

F1, F2, F3 for 2 mins... - meaning all of them are going to work for 2 minutes in a loop?

I need: F1+RIGHT MOUSE and F2+RIGHT MOUSE for single...
Forum: AutoIt 09/03/2015, 02:37
Replies: 290
Views: 146,252
Posted By floz1994
I'm a new guy here, If the post doesn't belong...

I'm a new guy here, If the post doesn't belong here you are welcome to move it. Soo... I need help with writing simple script using AutoIt, it's for my game. Below I'm showing you how it should look...
Forum: AutoIt 09/02/2015, 23:35
Replies: 5
Views: 721
Posted By floz1994
perfect, what about F3? will it repeat for 1-2...

perfect, what about F3? will it repeat for 1-2 minutes then go back to F1, F2 and repeating again?

The F2 function is not working, the script is not even using it
Forum: AutoIt 09/02/2015, 19:09
Replies: 5
Views: 721
Posted By floz1994
Simple script

Hello, to begin with I would like to say hello, I'm a new guy here, If the post doesn't belong here you are welcome to move it. Soo... I need help with writing simple script using AutoIt, below I'm...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.