Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: miad1
Forum: League of Legends 02/10/2024, 00:06
Replies: 72
Views: 20,260
Posted By miad1
theres few providers that already have bypass for...

theres few providers that already have bypass for it but they are private and very expensive to get into (300-500€+), then after 100€monthly and so on.

scripting for league will never die out,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/01/2023, 00:50
Replies: 28
Views: 15,733
Posted By miad1
+rep came through and didnt wait any longer...

+rep
came through and didnt wait any longer than was needed to get my items
would buy again
very nice seller and online 24/7
Forum: Valorant Trading 06/18/2023, 00:02
Replies: 21
Views: 6,148
Posted By miad1
+rep incredible aim 9/10, very configureable and...

+rep incredible aim 9/10, very configureable and amazing support service by useless . recommended ++++rep
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/16/2022, 01:47
Replies: 1
Views: 215
Posted By miad1
Trusted +rep

Trusted +rep
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/21/2022, 18:52
Replies: 326
Views: 160,862
Posted By miad1
too bad its detected, else its a really good...

too bad its detected, else its a really good platform with great potential
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2020, 21:35
Replies: 27
Views: 7,615
Posted By miad1
fucking legend

fucking legend
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/02/2019, 20:43
Replies: 20
Views: 6,001
Posted By miad1
bro this post is 2 years old

bro this post is 2 years old
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2019, 17:00
Replies: 68
Views: 19,675
Posted By miad1
I did but it still doesnt work

I did but it still doesnt work
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2019, 17:55
Replies: 68
Views: 19,675
Posted By miad1
ok I fixed it but It comes up this error. ...

ok I fixed it but It comes up this error.

0xc000007b

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

How do I fix it?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/21/2019, 17:09
Replies: 68
Views: 19,675
Posted By miad1
ok I fixed it but It comes up this error. ...

ok I fixed it but It comes up this error.

0xc000007b

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

How do I fix it?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/20/2019, 19:07
Replies: 68
Views: 19,675
Posted By miad1
It says im missing allot of dll's and it just...

It says im missing allot of dll's and it just closes. It is in norwegian but I think u understand what it says. It just says I am missing those files. How do I fix it
...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2019, 21:29
Replies: 68
Views: 19,675
Posted By miad1
nah It doesnt work anymore

nah It doesnt work anymore
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2019, 16:03
Replies: 20
Views: 7,389
Posted By miad1
does it still work?

does it still work?
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/19/2019, 17:04
Replies: 17
[Selling] Capsules Service
Views: 2,972
Posted By miad1
Yea he scammed me too, do not buy from him :(

Yea he scammed me too, do not buy from him :(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2019, 17:03
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
Yea video tutorial would be nice :)

Yea video tutorial would be nice :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2019, 16:35
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
how do I fix this? ...

how do I fix this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2019, 14:40
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
What is wrong? ...

What is wrong?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


It's here?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2019, 14:07
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
ow xD, how do I get s4r then xD

ow xD, how do I get s4r then xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2019, 14:02
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
Yea it wont let me activate any of them exept...

Yea it wont let me activate any of them exept Chat Event. Chat event only one that is not a script???
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2019, 13:58
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
only Chat Event works for me :/ ...

only Chat Event works for me :/
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2019, 10:43
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
I have done it but, it wont let me check the...

I have done it but, it wont let me check the boxes when I am ingame, do I open cheat engine when i am in s4 league or before
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2019, 21:38
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
PLEASE HELP ME HOW DO I USE IT... I REALLY...

PLEASE HELP ME HOW DO I USE IT...

I REALLY WANT TO USE THIS
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2019, 16:26
Replies: 109
Views: 17,250
Posted By miad1
where do I find an injector? like how do...

where do I find an injector?


like how do I even use it?
Forum: S4 League Trading 03/23/2019, 10:48
Replies: 5
Views: 375
Posted By miad1
Yes I am intrested, Add me on discord : ...

Yes I am intrested, Add me on discord : XDDDDDDD#2322
Forum: S4 League Trading 03/20/2019, 15:06
Replies: 0
Views: 334
Posted By miad1
BUYING CAPSULE BOOST SERVICE

I would like to buy like 400 booster capsules, or 400 - 1000 mission capsules
1 Mill pen - 3 Mill pen - 6 Mill pen - 10 Mill pen

Stuff like that, add me on discord if you sell stuff like...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.