Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: repomanz
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/06/2019, 16:53
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,543,871
Posted By repomanz
In the OP it says July 1, with the July 3rd...

In the OP it says July 1, with the July 3rd build. Mistake in the OP date or something else? Anyway, thanks for the posts.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/06/2019, 01:39
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,543,871
Posted By repomanz
911sky when you get a moment I see build Version:...

911sky when you get a moment I see build Version: 7.0.20482 is avail.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 06/25/2019, 22:33
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,543,871
Posted By repomanz
911sky - always appreciate it. Just for your...

911sky - always appreciate it. Just for your reference I tried the megaupload version and it doesn't contain the 8.2 content as far as I can see.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.