Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GameSolute
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2015, 10:15
Replies: 1
Views: 204
Posted By GameSolute
1 Guaranteed Win EUNE

Basically looking for sb to duo last promo with, best offers win.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/25/2015, 17:07
Replies: 12
Views: 637
Posted By GameSolute
16 eur NBA 2K16 - 37 Euro Witcher 3...

16 eur



NBA 2K16 - 37 Euro
Witcher 3 Expansion Pack - 32 Euro
Fallout Goty - Already on the list
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition - 9 Euro
ARK: Survival Evolved - 24 Euro
Forum: Steam Trading 08/25/2015, 09:36
Replies: 12
Views: 637
Posted By GameSolute
I'm curently out of stock on Poly, but should be...

I'm curently out of stock on Poly, but should be about 9 eur
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/25/2015, 01:22
Replies: 31
Views: 1,023
Posted By GameSolute
42.5 eur, quickly and reliably done.

42.5 eur, quickly and reliably done.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/24/2015, 23:32
Replies: 12
Views: 637
Posted By GameSolute
Not cheaper than the sale, no. However I can get...

Not cheaper than the sale, no. However I can get it for 9 euro if you want.



13 euro for the tradable version, 11 for a steam key.



We have keys for 21 euro.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/24/2015, 23:11
Replies: 15
Views: 832
Posted By GameSolute
Sorry already have a few orders so I'm not doing...

Sorry already have a few orders so I'm not doing those anymore.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 22:49
Replies: 15
Views: 832
Posted By GameSolute
I work on any server

I work on any server
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 20:48
Replies: 14
Views: 315
Posted By GameSolute
7,5 eur skype dakyca123

7,5 eur skype dakyca123
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 20:48
Replies: 15
Views: 832
Posted By GameSolute
Solute Boost - Any ELO - 1 Game 0,4 eur!

Hello. I am fairly new on the forums however I've already done some vouches as seen in my other thread, now I'm willing to do ranked games for 0,4 eur per game in ANY elo up to Diamond 1.

Another...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 15:41
Replies: 6
Views: 312
Posted By GameSolute
there are multiple

there are multiple
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 14:41
Replies: 6
Views: 312
Posted By GameSolute
Solute Boost - Looking for Vouches!

Hello. I am a veteran booster ready to deliver you his services at the most competent prices available. I boost EUW/EUNE/TR/RU servers, and currently look for VOUCHES! I can boost up to Diamond 5...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 14:21
Replies: 10
Views: 247
Posted By GameSolute
11 eur

11 eur
Forum: Steam Trading 08/23/2015, 14:11
Replies: 12
Views: 637
Posted By GameSolute
[STEAM Shop] All Games! Low Prices!

Hello!

I'm looking to sell almost ANY Steam game at competitive rates up to 75% below the Steam retail price. The way it works is that you reply to this thread with desired game and I return to...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 14:08
Replies: 1
Views: 187
Posted By GameSolute
Booster looking for somebody to work for (EUNE/EUW)

Hello. I am a Diamond 3 player who's looking for a company to work for. I'm fairly experienced, albeit on other mediums and now have decided to transit to epvpers.com. I can offer top quality service...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.