Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: B1Q
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/25/2026, 05:59
Replies: 3
Views: 318
Posted By B1Q
start an emulator project brother you will learn...

start an emulator project brother you will learn 10x more
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/22/2026, 17:20
Replies: 7
Views: 624
Posted By B1Q
didn't your other topic get closed by Devsome?...

didn't your other topic get closed by Devsome? what happened xD
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/20/2026, 17:16
Replies: 7
Views: 365
Posted By B1Q
Good idea. I wouldn't give it a try tbh, anything...

Good idea. I wouldn't give it a try tbh, anything after the Jupiter update is dogshit.

D12, Jupiter was as good as it gets.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/13/2026, 15:49
Replies: 16
Views: 2,893
Posted By B1Q
Silkroad 2 is a dead concept, they made the right...

Silkroad 2 is a dead concept, they made the right decision by shutting that garbage game down. It was never going to be as popular as Silkroad. even with better graphics. that's what the UE5 remakers...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/13/2026, 10:50
Replies: 16
Views: 2,893
Posted By B1Q
in the age of AI you can build an emulator and...

in the age of AI you can build an emulator and run it :D I don't know if it will be worth it though
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/13/2026, 10:43
Replies: 31
Views: 2,707
Posted By B1Q
Nice. Mine started 3 days ago, fortunately I...

Nice. Mine started 3 days ago, fortunately I already had a base and got all skills working today efp and all :D just adding the SoSo and Medusa events Roc is also done. i'll try to get a cap 100...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/12/2026, 13:58
Replies: 31
Views: 2,707
Posted By B1Q
how far is it now? I am working on something...

how far is it now? I am working on something similar, but for the web :D side project though
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/11/2026, 19:00
Replies: 10
Views: 673
Posted By B1Q
great release. if only Silkroad 2 wasn't such a...

great release. if only Silkroad 2 wasn't such a bad version of Silkroad, still better than the UE5 remakes though :D
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/09/2026, 14:30
Replies: 9
Views: 366
Posted By B1Q
it's still open. but damn he got nuked like that 😭

it's still open. but damn he got nuked like that 😭
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/08/2026, 22:30
Replies: 9
Views: 366
Posted By B1Q
It is pointing to another forum though, that's...

It is pointing to another forum though, that's the main point xD Not sure if it goes against the rules maybe Devsome can help you out
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/08/2026, 18:12
Replies: 9
Views: 366
Posted By B1Q
You are advertising another forum in your main...

You are advertising another forum in your main post. change it before one of the mods deletes it :D
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/08/2026, 16:08
Replies: 2
Views: 297
Posted By B1Q
Good God

Good God
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/07/2026, 23:26
Replies: 6
Views: 1,204
Posted By B1Q
I am assuming this is not Jadeway EDIT: It...

I am assuming this is not Jadeway

EDIT: It is not Jadeway.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2026, 18:49
Replies: 17
Views: 1,977
Posted By B1Q
oh crap. I fell for it. I thought the guy...

oh crap. I fell for it. I thought the guy released it under a different name. I noticed he's inactive on discord too



yeah... a good thing ruined once again
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2026, 18:09
Replies: 17
Views: 1,977
Posted By B1Q
it is good enough. I am playing it now but it...

it is good enough. I am playing it now but it seems like he abandoned the live server. though this codebase is not that good it is an amazing start for anyone that wants to continue this project
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2026, 17:31
Replies: 17
Views: 1,977
Posted By B1Q
is this Jadeway?

is this Jadeway?
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/06/2026, 15:47
Replies: 4
Views: 372
Posted By B1Q
try something revolutionary like that Jadeway...

try something revolutionary like that Jadeway silkroad web client & emulator server

EDIT: Someone released it yesterday. I just noticed.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/05/2026, 09:06
Replies: 24
Views: 3,966
Posted By B1Q
revolutionary tech. would benefit from...

revolutionary tech.

would benefit from better load times and a better login / character creation / character selection screens
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/30/2026, 20:04
Replies: 35
Views: 2,663
Posted By B1Q
You're not trying to explain anything brother....

You're not trying to explain anything brother. You made a claim that anything made with C# is never production-ready and you said you have never seen an MMORPG use C# for their game servers and that...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/30/2026, 16:37
Replies: 35
Views: 2,663
Posted By B1Q
He did make that claim, He said "whatever you do...

He did make that claim, He said "whatever you do with C# it's not going to be production-ready"

real life AOT benchmarks are all over the internet, you can dodge the GC pretty easily and you...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/30/2026, 13:19
Replies: 35
Views: 2,663
Posted By B1Q
You sound like you have never used C# before :D ...

You sound like you have never used C# before :D

C# is VERY optimized. you have never seen a server written in C# because you're simply not an MMORPG developer xD if you're really interested in...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/23/2026, 14:52
Replies: 35
Views: 2,663
Posted By B1Q
just shows you know nothing about C# :( ...

just shows you know nothing about C# :(



Good for you, I have seen and worked on multiple C# based MMORPGs don't listen to anyone telling you C# is not "PRODUCTION READY" anyone downplaying C#...
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/23/2026, 14:36
Replies: 31
Views: 2,707
Posted By B1Q
No no I don't hate you <3 much love

No no I don't hate you <3 much love
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/21/2026, 21:11
Replies: 31
Views: 2,707
Posted By B1Q
wrap it up alangomze you're not beating this

wrap it up alangomze you're not beating this
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/16/2026, 20:45
Replies: 32
Views: 1,789
Posted By B1Q
they have been doing that for a decade :)

they have been doing that for a decade :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.