Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jetster_Aege
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/13/2017, 20:36
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
Well now that the traders got there Super Duper...

Well now that the traders got there Super Duper Gold Coin rewards in for 2 weeks non stop 70** trades and 90% server is now traders. Thieves should get there GOLD COIN rewards in too no?.....or is...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/11/2017, 23:33
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
Didn't you say you were going to a new server???...

Didn't you say you were going to a new server??? ...so Why you still worried about this man and what he does with his server ? :confused:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/11/2017, 21:07
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
We wont have any problems getting peple to...

We wont have any problems getting peple to join..look...If you scared Join PIONEERS guild hahaaaaa :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/11/2017, 20:47
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
It saddens me that people WITH OUT SOM want...

It saddens me that people WITH OUT SOM want people that worked for there SOM to be less powerful...its so sad..I think those are called haters... Leave SOM how it is Kaiz there are a lot of cry...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/07/2017, 17:15
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
What was that an insult?!!? haha Ok idec lol your...

What was that an insult?!!? haha Ok idec lol your right im wrong... w.e :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Make Eryx great-er !! Share the love hah
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/07/2017, 15:52
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
Sure I am ;)... I can tell you dont have a full...

Sure I am ;)... I can tell you dont have a full STR character tisk tisk your talking about something you havent even experienced... "cheers" mate :bandit:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/07/2017, 11:30
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
Sound like a 13 year old

NO...The original Silkroad Online NEVER HAD no weird Special Trade Route...who even came up with this???..You know how fun it is trading/theifing from city to city?!?!?! Maybe players were just weak...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/02/2017, 08:07
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
I like Eryx A LOT!!!! We just need better...

I like Eryx A LOT!!!! We just need better advertising .... I was thieving for like 3 hours and had a blast!!! I feel like players just complain and quit instead of waiting for a result...Im pretty...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/31/2016, 10:13
Replies: 1,794
Views: 135,459
Posted By Jetster_Aege
You know why this isn't working. Its because...

You know why this isn't working. Its because players ask for everything,want everything and when they get it they get bored an leave... Everybody has a som+5+7 weapon everybody has sos+5+7 set...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.