Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thesherk
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2017, 14:42
Replies: 12
Views: 2,753
Posted By thesherk
work

work
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2017, 16:04
Replies: 156
Views: 24,542
Posted By thesherk
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/219b56328f86fc2...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2016, 12:44
Replies: 8
Views: 3,439
Posted By thesherk
Virus , dont download , virus fucked by norton ,...

Virus , dont download , virus fucked by norton , i upload it on virustotal to fuck it if he crypt it

Lel just the rar is 46/55 detected...
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2016, 13:29
Replies: 3
Views: 1,356
Posted By thesherk
I test it *-* , i was using the armour hack ( the...

I test it *-* , i was using the armour hack ( the best public hack ) and he didnt work anymore , so i gonna use GH

edit : only for vip user ... So ...
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2016, 10:29
Replies: 9
Views: 1,382
Posted By thesherk
Yeah Sirosix and Gh Work *-* Neverming , I set...

Yeah Sirosix and Gh Work *-* Neverming , I set accounting to Windows XP SP3 , and it's working great now ^^
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2016, 11:21
Replies: 9
Views: 1,382
Posted By thesherk
Game crash.

Game crash.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2016, 09:41
Replies: 9
Views: 1,382
Posted By thesherk
I gonna test it :D

I gonna test it :D
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2016, 09:39
Replies: 8
Views: 2,390
Posted By thesherk
I gonna test it :D

I gonna test it :D
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.