Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: koi5
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/23/2015, 18:17
Replies: 5
Views: 466
Posted By koi5
Hey there. Would you trade it for skins ? And...

Hey there.
Would you trade it for skins ? And for how much ? (sorry if it's already precised, i cannot understand German)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/23/2015, 17:34
Replies: 4
Views: 531
Posted By koi5
Well I would go for a wasteland rebel ak (FT) + a...

Well I would go for a wasteland rebel ak (FT) + a scar-20 Cyrex (MW).

But i will do that trade only if I know that it's really safe, just note it. ;P
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/23/2015, 05:27
Replies: 4
Views: 531
Posted By koi5
Would be okay, but i won't give more than around...

Would be okay, but i won't give more than around 20-23€ in skins.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/23/2015, 03:53
Replies: 4
Views: 531
Posted By koi5
Looking for LEM acc

Hey there.
I'm looking for a LEM account, and i offer 20€ (in skins) for it.

We can discuss for a LE account. Post here and we'll then talk on skype.

I want to add that i'm always suspicious...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.