Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MoGomez13
Forum: Facebook 07/16/2015, 08:33
Replies: 44
Views: 16,854
Posted By MoGomez13
when i open the rar file it only opens CE, not...

when i open the rar file it only opens CE, not sure what to do.

not sure how to use it, when i open rar file it takes me to CE, not sure how it works.
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2015, 20:30
Replies: 3,606
Views: 708,456
Posted By MoGomez13
Game: 8 Ball Pool I am looking for a: Updated...

Game: 8 Ball Pool
I am looking for a: Updated CE Trainer (All Rooms, Long Lines, Auto Win if possible)
I am not going to pay if it is public, but if its a private / vip type then, yes, willing to...
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2015, 20:09
Replies: 4
Views: 780
Posted By MoGomez13
MINICLIP HAS PUT THE BAN HAMMER ON THE TABLE...

MINICLIP HAS PUT THE BAN HAMMER ON THE TABLE :rolleyes:
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2015, 20:02
Replies: 4
Views: 780
Posted By MoGomez13
I haven't had any coins or anything suspended,...

I haven't had any coins or anything suspended, just realized today when I tried to play that it is not working, but it shows the Long Line is enabled.

Any suggestions my fellow CE wizards?
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2015, 19:56
Replies: 4
Views: 780
Posted By MoGomez13
LF Working 8Ball Guideline / All Room

I was using Panravens Guideline with CE, it was working perfectly yesterday, then today I tried it just the same as always, (All Room has always been struck out from me, Long Line has always worked)....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.