Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kagemura
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2015, 21:21
Replies: 318
Views: 47,135
Posted By Kagemura
Nice release xDonut. It's nice to see something...

Nice release xDonut. It's nice to see something different.
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/18/2015, 13:15
Replies: 59
[Selling] Combi Service
Views: 3,901
Posted By Kagemura
No need voucher, i already give a vouch, and...

No need voucher, i already give a vouch, and already have customers feedback.
Thanks.
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/18/2015, 00:03
Replies: 59
[Selling] Combi Service
Views: 3,901
Posted By Kagemura
#Bump. Thanks for feedback! :)

#Bump.
Thanks for feedback! :)
Forum: Rust Trading 08/17/2015, 18:39
Replies: 10
Views: 986
Posted By Kagemura
I'm selling Rust for 8€ Paypal, i send game as...

I'm selling Rust for 8€ Paypal, i send game as gift.
Contact me if interested.

Cheers.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/17/2015, 17:04
Replies: 2
Views: 147
Posted By Kagemura
I can sell it for 10€ paypal.

I can sell it for 10€ paypal.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/16/2015, 21:32
Replies: 20
[Selling] Steam Games Shop
Views: 1,615
Posted By Kagemura
Yes. Send me pm or add me on skype.

Yes. Send me pm or add me on skype.
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/16/2015, 01:19
Replies: 59
[Selling] Combi Service
Views: 3,901
Posted By Kagemura
#Bump.

#Bump.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/16/2015, 00:04
Replies: 4
[Buying] Bo2 Steam key
Views: 351
Posted By Kagemura
I don't have key, but i can send you game as gift...

I don't have key, but i can send you game as gift in steam for 13€.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/15/2015, 17:12
Replies: 20
[Selling] Steam Games Shop
Views: 1,615
Posted By Kagemura
I'm only accepting Paypal. Price increases 30%...

I'm only accepting Paypal.
Price increases 30% for PaySafeCard payments.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/15/2015, 14:12
Replies: 1
Views: 204
Posted By Kagemura
Steam Account (1 year old)

Hey there.

I'm looking for a steam account with more than 1 year old.
The account can be empty, without any games, and it must have regimail.

Offer: 5€ paypal.

Cheers.
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/15/2015, 01:31
Replies: 4
Views: 921
Posted By Kagemura
Trusted guy!! :) ...

Trusted guy!! :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/15/2015, 00:10
Replies: 59
[Selling] Combi Service
Views: 3,901
Posted By Kagemura
Hey there, 5-21 = 7,37€

Hey there, 5-21 = 7,37€
Forum: Steam Trading 08/14/2015, 20:05
Replies: 20
[Selling] Steam Games Shop
Views: 1,615
Posted By Kagemura
Paypal. I don't think we need middleman, since...

Paypal.
I don't think we need middleman, since i will send the game as gift and i already showed i'm trusted ^^
Forum: Steam Trading 08/14/2015, 16:28
Replies: 20
[Selling] Steam Games Shop
Views: 1,615
Posted By Kagemura
The price depends on game. Send me PM and i will...

The price depends on game. Send me PM and i will check my stock.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/14/2015, 14:36
Replies: 1
[Buying] Suche h1z1 key
Views: 205
Posted By Kagemura
>>> Steam Games Shop...

>>> Steam Games Shop ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Steam Trading 08/14/2015, 14:15
Replies: 1
Views: 198
Posted By Kagemura
I can do it, but i send H1Z1 as a gift not key....

I can do it, but i send H1Z1 as a gift not key. Send me PM or add me on skype: Kage.epvp :)
Forum: Steam Trading 08/14/2015, 01:10
Replies: 1
[Buying] Gta 5 Steam Key
Views: 388
Posted By Kagemura
>>> Steam Games Shop...

>>> Steam Games Shop ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I send game as gift.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/14/2015, 00:33
Replies: 1
Views: 283
Posted By Kagemura
>>> Steam Games Shop...

>>> Steam Games Shop ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Add me on skype for more information: kage.epvp
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/13/2015, 23:25
Replies: 59
[Selling] Combi Service
Views: 3,901
Posted By Kagemura
#Bump. Still selling.

#Bump. Still selling.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/13/2015, 16:01
Replies: 20
[Selling] Steam Games Shop
Views: 1,615
Posted By Kagemura
Yes. I got e-mail from Steam.

Yes. I got e-mail from Steam.
Forum: Steam Trading 08/13/2015, 14:20
Replies: 20
[Selling] Steam Games Shop
Views: 1,615
Posted By Kagemura
Arrow Steam Games Shop

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Payment Method: Paypal/PaySafeCard
*PaySafeCard payments have extra cost of 30%
All games are sent...
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/12/2015, 21:30
Replies: 9
Views: 669
Posted By Kagemura
Trusted guy! I vouch for him, he's one of...

Trusted guy! I vouch for him, he's one of WinningRoad staff, very nice guy.
Recommend.
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/12/2015, 20:26
Replies: 9
Views: 669
Posted By Kagemura
I can vouch :)

I can vouch :)
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/12/2015, 13:20
Replies: 59
[Selling] Combi Service
Views: 3,901
Posted By Kagemura
#Bump. Still selling combi.

#Bump. Still selling combi.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/11/2015, 12:02
Replies: 42
Views: 6,395
Posted By Kagemura
Hey there, It wasn't leeched. Me and bea worked...

Hey there,
It wasn't leeched. Me and bea worked togheter.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.