Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thetuxxy
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2015, 19:39
Replies: 18
Views: 7,323
Posted By thetuxxy
Thank you better than that shit GHB garbage that...

Thank you better than that shit GHB garbage that steals your passwords. Fucking idiots should go kill themselves
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 07/15/2015, 01:13
Replies: 17
Views: 7,728
Posted By thetuxxy
Thanks love!! <3 :D

Thanks love!! <3 :D
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/15/2015, 00:02
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,841,198
Posted By thetuxxy
Where can I find the car changer? Which one do i...

Where can I find the car changer? Which one do i use? :O
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/07/2015, 14:32
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,841,198
Posted By thetuxxy
Do you guys realize what this means!?!? Do...

Do you guys realize what this means!?!? Do you!?!? This could mean MODS for NFS World!!! O_O
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2015, 21:59
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,841,198
Posted By thetuxxy
I still want to drive traffic cars... hehe!...

I still want to drive traffic cars... hehe! :p:handsdown:
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2015, 20:49
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,841,198
Posted By thetuxxy
Huh? But how do you do that? I wanna know how so...

Huh? But how do you do that? I wanna know how so I can add my own cars to the carslots file :/ Is it possible? Please :confused: :(
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2015, 20:18
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,841,198
Posted By thetuxxy
Angry C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data\CARS\SEMI

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:rtfm:

I really wanted something like this ;-; Maybe it's still possible with a Hex editor??
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2015, 19:49
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,841,198
Posted By thetuxxy
Hi, I have the same issue here :/ Can't buy cars...

Hi, I have the same issue here :/ Can't buy cars with SpeedBoost or IGC, but it seems some cars can be brought. For some reason it keeps saying I don't have enough cash. But SpeedBoost cars don't...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2015, 18:58
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,841,198
Posted By thetuxxy
Anyone have the CarIndex or anything like that? I...

Anyone have the CarIndex or anything like that? I want to add a custom car to my garage but I need the CarBaseID and CarClassHash. Wth? Anyone have a clue??
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/06/2015, 18:53
Replies: 480
Views: 102,940
Posted By thetuxxy
Update: Might be patched as of 07/06/2015 .....

Update: Might be patched as of 07/06/2015 .. friend & I received a nice VAC ban after using it a week ago .. coincidence or just bad luck ?
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2015, 15:08
Replies: 91
Views: 28,647
Posted By thetuxxy
Hey, My problem is that my GetPersonaInfo.xml is...

Hey, My problem is that my GetPersonaInfo.xml is blank. Literally it's only a 2 bytes file. I also have GetPersonaBaseFromList.xml, is that the same?? It's 1.17 KB and has my Driver Name and Rank /...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.