Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 101
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ShadowLin21
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/26/2025, 23:46
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
I currently do not possess a readily available...

I currently do not possess a readily available way to acquire Merfin. When I do, or someone shares it, I will make it available.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/23/2025, 12:29
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
It's updated now

It's updated now
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/19/2025, 12:57
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
Yeah, it's back online, apparently it's the only...

Yeah, it's back online, apparently it's the only one that forgot to restart automatically. :p
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/12/2025, 22:29
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
Can you tell me exactly what is not working? I...

Can you tell me exactly what is not working? I don't personally play DKs (or even use NAG myself) so I'm not entirely certain what do you mean by that. The license does show DK as activated for me....
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/02/2025, 12:07
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
It was fixed with the newest version :)

It was fixed with the newest version :)
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/30/2024, 14:50
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
The NAG code generator has been updated, it...

The NAG code generator has been updated, it should function correctly.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/30/2024, 01:01
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
It is a strange one, with how nondeterministic it...

It is a strange one, with how nondeterministic it is. But even if they change it, they'll get tired of it after a few times getting past it.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/29/2024, 13:30
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
I added your generator, but are you certain it...

I added your generator, but are you certain it works? I find it quite strange that the output is nondeterministic. I will do a double check when I get back from holidays, but good work :)
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 10/18/2024, 20:12
Replies: 6
Views: 5,413
Posted By ShadowLin21
New function: BASTARDIZE It works as a...

New function: BASTARDIZE

It works as a "Submit" button for the "Encode" part. You put a JSON you want encoded, click "BASTARDIZE" and it will scramble the most common identifiers into something...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 10/18/2024, 20:07
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
Some news, apparently Fojji finally got his bot...

Some news, apparently Fojji finally got his bot running and my suspicion was most likely correct, as it is probably watermarked.

One of the guys I was leeching from got caught and stopped sharing....
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/16/2024, 18:58
Replies: 169
Views: 45,237
Posted By ShadowLin21
Code Generator is (hopefully) updated. As I...

Code Generator is (hopefully) updated.

As I don't play Retail, I can't really test, but in theory the "New" option should work. For Cataclysm, the old one is still valid.

IMPORTANT There is an...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/12/2024, 20:45
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
Yeah, no clue what exactly happened, just...

Yeah, no clue what exactly happened, just restarted it and it seems to be back in working order :wat:
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/16/2024, 10:24
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
The raid packs are free, it is only the Class WA...

The raid packs are free, it is only the Class WA and CD Trackers that are paid: Raid Pack ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/07/2024, 22:30
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
At the current state, no, there is the Telegram...

At the current state, no, there is the Telegram channel, which mentions what was updated.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/04/2024, 16:29
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
I'm not sure whether you mean SoD or Cata, but...

I'm not sure whether you mean SoD or Cata, but make sure to have an updated FojjiCore addon.

All of them are definitely up-to-date unless something was recently released, I usually have it in <24h...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/03/2024, 17:40
Replies: 169
Views: 45,237
Posted By ShadowLin21
Should be fixed now

Should be fixed now
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/25/2024, 19:06
Replies: 169
Views: 45,237
Posted By ShadowLin21
Fixed, had to switch servers because credit ran...

Fixed, had to switch servers because credit ran out.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/25/2024, 16:10
Replies: 22,843
Views: 9,230,704
Posted By ShadowLin21
The addons are free, you can get them on the...

The addons are free, you can get them on the official page (although it's just a repack of many other addons, you can launch CurseForge launcher and update the components manually)
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/23/2024, 09:20
Replies: 22,843
Views: 9,230,704
Posted By ShadowLin21
Try this: 360070

Try this:
360070
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/23/2024, 07:59
Replies: 22,843
Views: 9,230,704
Posted By ShadowLin21
Zygor started making their guides in TBC, so...

Zygor started making their guides in TBC, so there is no native Classic version. You could try loading up the original TBC version and see if that works.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/19/2024, 14:33
Replies: 169
Views: 45,237
Posted By ShadowLin21
I'm not sure about streaming it directly, but the...

I'm not sure about streaming it directly, but the videos are still accessible and unencrypted.



Added :yes:
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/18/2024, 18:48
Replies: 169
Views: 45,237
Posted By ShadowLin21
You have literally just sent a video that, in the...

You have literally just sent a video that, in the first 45 seconds, already shows how to download it. :saitama:
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/16/2024, 21:26
Replies: 169
Views: 45,237
Posted By ShadowLin21
Added :yes:

Added :yes:
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/16/2024, 17:44
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
It's up. I've been doing some maintenance earlier...

It's up. I've been doing some maintenance earlier today, must have checked at a bad time :p
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/15/2024, 19:57
Replies: 395
Views: 162,578
Posted By ShadowLin21
Because it wasn't updated for P4 yet. It is...

Because it wasn't updated for P4 yet.
It is now, and so is the Rogue UI :yes:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 101

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.