Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: subliminalweed
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2017, 14:46
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,265
Posted By subliminalweed
can u transfer my licence?. Im changed my vps

can u transfer my licence?. Im changed my vps
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/09/2017, 19:16
Replies: 241
Views: 41,110
Posted By subliminalweed
I just wanna this bot in a vps but its not workin...

I just wanna this bot in a vps but its not workin when I close my vps
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/09/2017, 16:16
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,265
Posted By subliminalweed
ok. I will wait :/ Demetrio you need to give...

ok. I will wait :/

Demetrio you need to give info.

I am select browser and click f1 this bot sayin "Waiting HWND" ???
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/09/2017, 13:21
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,265
Posted By subliminalweed
Where is the update my double rewards goooone :S

Where is the update my double rewards goooone :S
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 20:58
Replies: 6
Views: 1,089
Posted By subliminalweed
I tried not work

I tried not work
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 20:09
Replies: 6
Views: 1,089
Posted By subliminalweed
just say bb bro this bot gone. RIP

just say bb bro this bot gone. RIP
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 19:34
Replies: 239
Views: 47,949
Posted By subliminalweed
He is write commend in youtube channel video its...

He is write commend in youtube channel video its not work never :D

look commends [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 19:14
Replies: 239
Views: 47,949
Posted By subliminalweed
Updated not work. Same problem its goin homepage...

Updated not work. Same problem its goin homepage fix this please

RİP
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 19:12
Replies: 10
Views: 903
Posted By subliminalweed
Its updated but not work same problem.

Its updated but not work same problem.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 19:04
Replies: 10
Views: 903
Posted By subliminalweed
Where is the update?

Where is the update?
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 17:54
Replies: 10
Views: 903
Posted By subliminalweed
I think all bots dead :d

I think all bots dead :d
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2017, 17:49
Replies: 239
Views: 47,949
Posted By subliminalweed
Not working now, its not logged in sid login

Not working now, its not logged in sid login
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2017, 15:15
Replies: 2
Views: 449
Posted By subliminalweed
Virtual Dedicated Server

Virtual Dedicated Server
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2017, 14:31
Replies: 2
Views: 449
Posted By subliminalweed
Post If you need VPS look here

I have 2 months vds 8gb ram, 2.3ghz cpu
But I dont have premium bot. If you want my vds put my account. This is just deal. Sorry for my english
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/05/2017, 15:05
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,739
Posted By subliminalweed
not workin on me

not workin on me
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/21/2017, 23:16
Replies: 5
Views: 926
Posted By subliminalweed
Thank you guys, okey I wait more 24h

Thank you guys, okey I wait more 24h
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/21/2017, 20:15
Replies: 5
Views: 926
Posted By subliminalweed
Thumbs down Nanobot License Problem

I paid the money but they are not give my licence, I wish i buy golem bot... Nanobot support very very bad.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/21/2017, 20:08
Replies: 643
[Collection Thread] Bot & Tools Info
Views: 520,504
Posted By subliminalweed
Nanobot not give my licance its fake i think

Nanobot not give my licance its fake i think
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/21/2017, 15:30
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,265
Posted By subliminalweed
I bought with paypal where is the my pin? ...

I bought with paypal where is the my pin?

When will I wait?

Are you a cheater? :d

I've been waiting a long time
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/20/2017, 21:36
Replies: 3,935
Views: 702,534
Posted By subliminalweed
I need new payment methods because paypal not...

I need new payment methods because paypal not workin my country paysafecard just 2 months but I want 1 month buy
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/17/2017, 15:02
Replies: 12
Views: 976
Posted By subliminalweed
I edited bro my acc not banned now I think its...

I edited bro my acc not banned now I think its server problem
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/17/2017, 14:52
Replies: 12
Views: 976
Posted By subliminalweed
Im banned 5 min before login error 99 :( ...

Im banned 5 min before login error 99 :(

Edit: Its now logging :D I dont understand not banned
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/13/2017, 11:39
Replies: 1,625
Poll: Click! Bot
Views: 239,131
Posted By subliminalweed
give me settings pls

give me settings pls
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/13/2017, 11:37
Replies: 1,625
Poll: Click! Bot
Views: 239,131
Posted By subliminalweed
This bot not collecting anything, It is just...

This bot not collecting anything, It is just wandering
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/13/2017, 10:48
Replies: 1,625
Poll: Click! Bot
Views: 239,131
Posted By subliminalweed
Hi!Can you activate my license key? If I like...

Hi!Can you activate my license key?
If I like this bot, I will buy

A0E79DFFC32B101263531DCD4889D78E
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.