Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: uglyinahat
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/14/2008, 20:30
Replies: 2
Views: 1,145
Posted By uglyinahat
yeah, I tried that

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

...and my bot pick filter is working perfectly.

Edit: so the data...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/13/2008, 02:37
Replies: 5
Views: 855
Posted By uglyinahat
in other words...this bot is basically just for...

in other words...this bot is basically just for gold farming
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/13/2008, 02:32
Replies: 2
Views: 1,145
Posted By uglyinahat
[Question] Where is the item.cfg file?

Id like to send my item.cfg file to a friend so he doesn't have to go through the tedious process of sorting through which tabs and and expendables not to pick up or to NPC.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/12/2008, 19:48
Replies: 2
Views: 624
Posted By uglyinahat
I think I found a solution, got my agBot program...

I think I found a solution, got my agBot program running now.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/12/2008, 16:02
Replies: 2
Views: 624
Posted By uglyinahat
Need Help w/ Bot Install

Ok... I need some help. The installation instructions for this bot are shitty. This is what Ive done:

1. clean install of SRO client and up to date.
2. extract loader to SRO dir.
3. copy...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/12/2008, 15:55
Replies: 5
Views: 1,971
Posted By uglyinahat
SRO is now installable.

SRO is now installable.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/12/2008, 15:42
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,048
Posted By uglyinahat
Edit: just realized I posted my question in the...

Edit: just realized I posted my question in the wrong thread.

Apologies.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/12/2008, 03:10
Replies: 3
Views: 597
Posted By uglyinahat
Apparently, alot of people are having this same...

Apparently, alot of people are having this same problem... myself included.

Watch the official SRO website for a fix.

Edit: SRO is now installable.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/12/2008, 03:09
Replies: 8
Views: 949
Posted By uglyinahat
Current SRO client UNINSTALLABLE!!

If you are planning to reinstall your SRO client for any reason... DON'T.

As of the patch to complete the Capture the Flag event, the client will not install.

Please watch the official...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.