Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hammad5161
Forum: ArmA Trading 05/21/2020, 21:46
Replies: 7
Views: 959
Posted By hammad5161
I also I had this trade accepted from this guy...

I also I had this trade accepted from this guy through email, but I don't have anything on this account so what is traded? Like you I don't use this website but got alerted through email
Forum: Fifa 01/09/2017, 18:06
Replies: 966
Views: 257,705
Posted By hammad5161
what? So if I used for 2 weeks and stop now I...

what? So if I used for 2 weeks and stop now I still get banned or u have to use to for months? I been using for 2 weeks maybe 250 games
Forum: Fifa 01/08/2017, 12:19
Replies: 966
Views: 257,705
Posted By hammad5161
yup just dont cheat on Weekend League and respect...

yup just dont cheat on Weekend League and respect the game hour/ day limit, 7/40 and you should be safe. im doing season and drafts for 2 weeks never gone over 7 an hour
Forum: Fifa 01/05/2017, 18:30
Replies: 966
Views: 257,705
Posted By hammad5161
Don't cheat on WL

I was right, don't cheat on WL even tho rewards are tempting, it is not worth the risk of warning, stop messing your account, the creator said don't use in WL.

Just stay safe and use in seasons...
Forum: Fifa 01/02/2017, 21:11
Replies: 966
Views: 257,705
Posted By hammad5161
yeah thanks for clearing up and I agree, even if...

yeah thanks for clearing up and I agree, even if it works in WL still dont wanna risk
Forum: Fifa 01/02/2017, 20:53
Replies: 966
Views: 257,705
Posted By hammad5161
yup im gonna do it until I get a warnning message...

yup im gonna do it until I get a warnning message first itme I will stop. and im not risking for weekend league whats the point cheating ALL time without playing
Forum: Fifa 01/02/2017, 19:20
Replies: 966
Views: 257,705
Posted By hammad5161
Ok guys, I have used this for 2nd day now, works...

Ok guys, I have used this for 2nd day now, works great no problem, have grinded about 80K and have a pretty decent PL team now. I have never played more than 6 in one hour, I play six fast and after...
Forum: Fifa 01/01/2017, 15:01
Replies: 966
Views: 257,705
Posted By hammad5161
Scared of ban

I just want to play seasons and grind 15k coins, I know don't play more than 12 in hour

I want to play real in weekend league no trainer

Will I get the message and or get my account banned?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.