Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Canope1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/08/2015, 05:51
Replies: 5
Views: 374
Posted By Canope1
You only offer duo games, I'm looking for a flat...

You only offer duo games, I'm looking for a flat rate not a per game. For 15 games it's $160, I was looking for more around the $100 ballpark for plat 3 to diamond 5.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/08/2015, 03:56
Replies: 5
Views: 374
Posted By Canope1
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/07/2015, 02:19
Replies: 5
Views: 374
Posted By Canope1
(NA) Plat 3 to Diamond 5 DUO boost.

Hey,

I'm looking for a duoq boost from plat 3 to diamond 5.

Please be able to carry.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/02/2015, 18:36
Replies: 3
Views: 417
Posted By Canope1
[NA] Duoq Boost - Plat 3 75 LP to Plat 2 today.

Hey,


Looking for someone who can duoq boost me to plat 2 today on NA.

Thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2015, 17:33
Replies: 11
Views: 244
Posted By Canope1
I should have said I'm on the NA server. :S

I should have said I'm on the NA server. :S
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2015, 05:32
Replies: 11
Views: 244
Posted By Canope1
Only looking to for duoq. Account is worth a lot...

Only looking to for duoq. Account is worth a lot to me, so it isn't worth putting it at risk of getting it banned.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2015, 04:38
Replies: 11
Views: 244
Posted By Canope1
Plat 3 75 lp to Plat 2 duoq boost.

Looking to buy a duoq boost from plat 3 75LP to Plat 2 0 LP.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2015, 22:38
Replies: 344
Views: 29,432
Posted By Canope1
How much for accounts #2, #4 and #5?

How much for accounts #2, #4 and #5?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/30/2015, 01:54
Replies: 79
Views: 10,178
Posted By Canope1
How much from Plat 3 to Plat 2?

How much from Plat 3 to Plat 2?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/11/2015, 22:14
Replies: 8
Views: 321
Posted By Canope1
Alright I added you.

Alright I added you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/11/2015, 16:42
Replies: 8
Views: 321
Posted By Canope1
What's your skype information?

What's your skype information?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.