Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [GA]LeNnT
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/19/2016, 22:49
Replies: 12
Views: 2,419
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
#New dungeon added....

#New dungeon added. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/18/2016, 14:17
Replies: 12
Views: 2,419
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
#New system added....

#New system added. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/15/2016, 14:22
Replies: 12
Views: 2,419
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
#New system added....

#New system added. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/11/2016, 13:50
Replies: 12
Views: 2,419
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
#PUSH (time to use EPVP board).

#PUSH (time to use EPVP board).
Forum: Trading 07/06/2016, 18:00
Replies: 484
Views: 155,645
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
++ again

++ again
Forum: Trading 06/28/2016, 17:54
Replies: 484
Views: 155,645
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Recommend ++

Recommend ++
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/02/2016, 16:22
Replies: 45
Views: 24,619
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
If his source was posted there are just a reason...

If his source was posted there are just a reason (someone steal / get it for free and have nothing to lose into sharing). With my reply I don't accuse you for reselling but for privacy infract.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/02/2016, 16:11
Replies: 45
Views: 24,619
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
"We're not able" I ever say I give support just...

"We're not able" I ever say I give support just for my works. About him... yes... he just infract the privacy of someone and have take martysama' source & few of my works and few others devs system...
Forum: Trading 05/23/2016, 00:47
Replies: 234
Views: 12,351
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
#recommend him.

#recommend him.
Forum: Trading 04/05/2016, 14:50
Replies: 234
Views: 12,351
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
#recommend

#recommend
Forum: Trading 03/21/2016, 15:22
Replies: 234
Views: 12,351
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
recommend ++

recommend ++
Forum: Trading 03/05/2016, 16:52
Replies: 484
Views: 155,645
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Great exchanger, I recommend him.

Great exchanger, I recommend him.
Forum: Trading 02/22/2016, 19:59
Replies: 484
Views: 155,645
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Great exchanger.

Great exchanger.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/12/2016, 16:51
Replies: 122
Views: 33,031
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
That's not true, stop saying bullshit you pay for...

That's not true, stop saying bullshit you pay for my system and all what I said it's true.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/12/2016, 16:22
Replies: 122
Views: 33,031
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Your "boss" has buy the slot effect system and...

Your "boss" has buy the slot effect system and after when he ask me to buy other as I don't want to make new deals because you resell my work, you start saying bullshits with the help of other...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/12/2016, 16:08
Replies: 122
Views: 33,031
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
You're stupid not me. First of all in their one,...

You're stupid not me. First of all in their one, in this function he isn't show the effect. Isn't same of my system, maximum I can think, is he have done the loop same of me, not me same of him. He...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/12/2016, 10:19
Replies: 122
Views: 33,031
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Now my customers (how buy yet the system) can...

Now my customers (how buy yet the system) can confirm that isn't exactly same of your. I do by myself my codes and I would want to ask, all the proof that you code them before me because the system...
Forum: Trading 02/09/2016, 17:28
Replies: 0
[Trading] PSC to Skrill
Views: 264
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Forum: Trading 02/09/2016, 17:15
Replies: 384
Views: 35,693
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Does exchange for me just one time, I get many...

Does exchange for me just one time, I get many customers how ask them to exchange PayPal to Skrill (say no to all), I ask many time to exchange PSC to Skrill he few time not answer and few time say...
Forum: Trading 01/30/2016, 21:31
Replies: 247
Views: 26,224
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Recommend++

Recommend++
Forum: Trading 01/27/2016, 18:35
Replies: 247
Views: 26,224
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
recommend, nice trader.

recommend, nice trader.
Forum: Trading 12/31/2015, 13:50
Replies: 484
Views: 155,645
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Great trader, recommend !

Great trader, recommend !
Forum: Trading 12/23/2015, 15:33
Replies: 234
Views: 12,351
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Trust exchanger (a malunderstand in last trade...

Trust exchanger (a malunderstand in last trade but all ok)
Forum: Trading 12/14/2015, 18:58
Replies: 234
Views: 12,351
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Again exchange for me. Thanks! Really trust.

Again exchange for me. Thanks! Really trust.
Forum: Trading 12/11/2015, 16:39
Replies: 234
Views: 12,351
Posted By [GA]LeNnT
Great trader, really faslty and trust.

Great trader, really faslty and trust.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.