Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JulianMX
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/17/2021, 22:06
Replies: 954
Views: 329,619
Posted By JulianMX
The developers stoped working on this tool and...

The developers stoped working on this tool and they said that they let it for everyone but when GF update server and the tool will not work anymore they will not update it.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/13/2021, 20:59
Replies: 0
Views: 210
Posted By JulianMX
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/14/2021, 10:37
Replies: 96
Views: 37,728
Posted By JulianMX
Very fast, friendly and without any problems....

Very fast, friendly and without any problems. Probably one of the best traders out there, keep it going!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/08/2020, 19:41
Replies: 954
Views: 329,619
Posted By JulianMX
What was the second discord? The first one got...

What was the second discord? The first one got deleted
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/26/2020, 16:33
Replies: 954
Views: 329,619
Posted By JulianMX
Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/10/2020, 19:37
Replies: 10
Views: 2,805
Posted By JulianMX
This is from 2013. Why do you revive this?

This is from 2013. Why do you revive this?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 21:33
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Agree, this doesnt even detect one thing in virus...

Agree, this doesnt even detect one thing in virus total.

It is one of the most cleaner stuff ever. So forget about it.

Thanks senpaiex for your work
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 20:30
Replies: 26
Views: 6,641
Posted By JulianMX
That is what I was thinking too. From what I...

That is what I was thinking too.

From what I understood you only got stolen one Metin2 account.

I was thinking you got stolen real life data or something.

Maybe wasn´t even a keylogger. Do...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 20:13
Replies: 26
Views: 6,641
Posted By JulianMX
I used all 3 and no one gave me any problems. ...

I used all 3 and no one gave me any problems.

The fishbot script from tarzaned looks like a simple inyector honestly and does his job, any clue if it is true?

What data was stolen from you?
...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 17:07
Replies: 954
Views: 329,619
Posted By JulianMX
How do you know it Any proof? Didnt...

How do you know it

Any proof?

Didnt have any problem
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 02:00
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
How do you know it ? I didnt had any...

How do you know it ?

I didnt had any problems and also it doesnt even test positive

Any proof?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/27/2020, 03:33
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Your fishbot is the best man and like I said in...

Your fishbot is the best man and like I said in the past we cannot thank you enough.

What happened with who..? :(
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/23/2020, 18:45
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Looks great. Will the new update work with...

Looks great.

Will the new update work with this ?
...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/15/2020, 18:21
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Yes, it is made for GF servers

Yes, it is made for GF servers
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/14/2020, 18:51
Replies: 954
Views: 329,619
Posted By JulianMX
Talking +1

+1
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/07/2020, 09:46
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Not to be disrespectful or demand something...

Not to be disrespectful or demand something because you did the world for us but.. the greatest thing on this fishbot will be to have it working on backround because at this current state you cannot...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/05/2020, 19:37
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Sorry, that was the problem. Fixed and thanks ...

Sorry, that was the problem. Fixed and thanks

By the way.. about the quest you said. That is the old lady no?
But wiki and people say it is only for yang drop.
Maybe it is for more..?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/04/2020, 13:38
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
That is the stuff, I dont have any player beep or...

That is the stuff, I dont have any player beep or stuff and it doesnt work in map 2 because it says player disconnected.

Again, the bot works if i put bait and I throw myself but when he has to do...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/04/2020, 08:51
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
One question I always had.. about fishing and...

One question I always had.. about fishing and since metin2 source its released for years..

It does matter in which zone/area of the map you fish?
It does matter in which map?
It increases % ?
...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/02/2020, 14:38
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Exactly. I prefer to eat 5 ads in a row but to...

Exactly.
I prefer to eat 5 ads in a row but to have that xd
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/01/2020, 04:08
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
He says that he could give that script to you to...

He says that he could give that script to you to ´´install´´ it in the current bot but that you said in other comment that you know to do one script like that yourself.

My answer is that if he...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/30/2020, 23:14
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
And you want to put it free or help the current...

And you want to put it free or help the current developer of this mod?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/26/2020, 17:10
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
So there is a premium version of this or what?

So there is a premium version of this or what?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/25/2020, 19:36
Replies: 510
Views: 94,700
Posted By JulianMX
Ive been using it and always perfect. One...

Ive been using it and always perfect.

One request even if i dont know if would be possible.

Sometimes we know that you get the ´´Something has taken the bait but you cant see what is it´´...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/24/2020, 12:05
Replies: 11
Views: 338
Posted By JulianMX
But I guess for you it matters the champions,...

But I guess for you it matters the champions, winrate , even name (if it is rare) ?

If you are interested in only Diamond + on 45 euros change the tilte if possible so people dont get confused :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.