Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: grzeniol
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/09/2023, 08:03
Replies: 8
Views: 2,155
Posted By grzeniol
I'm using ESP Only from DeprimereShop and it's...

I'm using ESP Only from DeprimereShop and it's 100% what I wanted - it's just ESP. There are some additional options but you won't have it on by default and can try it by yourself whenever you want....
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/09/2023, 07:53
Replies: 27
Views: 5,117
Posted By grzeniol
These banwaves are IMO just manual bans commited...

These banwaves are IMO just manual bans commited in bulk action. They are banning players with some big amount of reports during the last X weeks or so. So if you play it smart - you won't be banned...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/15/2021, 15:20
Replies: 392
Views: 115,875
Posted By grzeniol
You know you can change channel when player...

You know you can change channel when player spotted?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/13/2021, 11:49
Replies: 392
Views: 115,875
Posted By grzeniol
Is mining working? I doesn't do anything when I...

Is mining working? I doesn't do anything when I enable mining in bot settings. Even if i'm standing righ next to the ore
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/08/2021, 16:02
Replies: 392
Views: 115,875
Posted By grzeniol
Can u add skillbot (usege of aura of sword etc)?...

Can u add skillbot (usege of aura of sword etc)? Other than this its perfect
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/05/2021, 13:22
Replies: 392
Views: 115,875
Posted By grzeniol
Tahnks, it's now workign as expeted. Beautiful job

Tahnks, it's now workign as expeted. Beautiful job
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/05/2021, 10:02
Replies: 392
Views: 115,875
Posted By grzeniol
It was working well until yesterday it started to...

It was working well until yesterday it started to crash the game after injecting. For further information what I tried:

First attempt:
1. Open GF Metin2,
2. Run as admin HG_client
3. Click...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/13/2015, 16:47
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
If you use fishbot u will get banned due to...

If you use fishbot u will get banned due to hackshield

Mob pull does work.

Everything works perfectly except autologin, just you guys dont know how to use it.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/12/2015, 13:17
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
Undetected. Fishbot was always detected, so I...

Undetected. Fishbot was always detected, so I dont know why u use it.

Attack speed is not working, same as autologin
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/12/2015, 07:39
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
Undetected. I'm playing on version from...

Undetected. I'm playing on version from 10.06.2015 and no ban. Today I will download the newest version
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/11/2015, 14:43
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
I made 1-35 in 30 hours. So 3 days its not the...

I made 1-35 in 30 hours. So 3 days its not the best result.

Bot is not working properly after latest update. I suggest you all to wait for bot update and for example now sell some stuff or make...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/11/2015, 12:10
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
Yeah, new update screwed everything :/

Yeah, new update screwed everything :/
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/11/2015, 11:04
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
Its working great and its undetected. I just...

Its working great and its undetected. I just finished expbotting through the whole night. Its brilliant
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/11/2015, 04:53
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
Kamer I have an idea for you to improve that...

Kamer I have an idea for you to improve that cheat. Can you add function, that if player or GM is nearby it makes sound? For example beeping or something. Then if you leave bot but watch the movie it...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/10/2015, 18:40
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,942
Posted By grzeniol
No

No
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/10/2015, 00:09
Replies: 279
Views: 54,446
Posted By grzeniol
OK so I downloaded it, and when I run it like you...

OK so I downloaded it, and when I run it like you did on video, no windows is showing up. I mean:

1. I open Loader
2. I open metin2 client
3. Windows of EpicExp should show up but its not.
...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.