Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: koko1300
Forum: Metin2 05/18/2018, 11:47
Replies: 0
Views: 739
Posted By koko1300
Metin2ModPl Update 15.05.2018 Problem

hello, guys, I have the last update of mt2modpl but when I put the hack into the files and then I try to start it I open hack lunch and then I start it then I start metin2 but eventually, the hack is...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/23/2017, 08:24
Replies: 346
Views: 69,600
Posted By koko1300
for this problem, it is not enough to replace the...

for this problem, it is not enough to replace the locale.en cuz there is a problem in the hack itself you know what I mean the hack is broken so we should wait for an update from the hack developer...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/23/2017, 05:58
Replies: 346
Views: 69,600
Posted By koko1300
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:the solution for...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:the solution for your problem is in the first page in the first comment bro
هلا بخواني العرب اللي يعرف حل مشكله الهاك ادخل على الله الفزعه يا الشله:):):cool::cool:
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/22/2017, 22:46
Replies: 346
Views: 69,600
Posted By koko1300
me too guys, I’ve download the version with the...

me too guys, I’ve download the version with the fix and it has the same error "??????"
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/22/2017, 03:21
Replies: 346
Views: 69,600
Posted By koko1300
Angry mt2modpl problem

Guys, I have some problem in the mt2modpl that when I use any hack in the hack bar like metin &boss finder wall ,taking items,speed,and bot hack it all not work properly and the game shut down...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/18/2017, 19:20
Replies: 346
Views: 69,600
Posted By koko1300
that's right who could tell that you just need to...

that's right who could tell that you just need to change local fkin genius
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.