Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: macac1235
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/10/2024, 10:32
Replies: 1
[Selling] Rubinum Yang
Views: 171
Posted By macac1235
discord? still avaible?

discord? still avaible?
Forum: Metin2 Trading 01/09/2024, 17:05
Replies: 1
Views: 125
Posted By macac1235
discord?

discord?
Forum: Metin2 Trading 01/06/2024, 20:29
Replies: 0
[Buying] BUY RUBINUM YANG
Views: 157
Posted By macac1235
BUY RUBINUM YANG

Hello!I want to buy some yang on rubinum. (discord:stefanciub)
:mofo:
PS: RUBINUM not SAPHIRUS!!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/29/2023, 18:30
Replies: 1
Views: 155
Posted By macac1235
add discord: stefanciub

add discord: stefanciub
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/16/2021, 15:15
Replies: 0
[Buying] BUY AELDRA YANG
Views: 117
Posted By macac1235
BUY AELDRA YANG

Hello!!

I want to buy Aeldra server 1 yang! But for the first day i want to buy only for 20 euro!:pimp::pimp::mofo:

Discord: Stefan Ciub#6065
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/11/2021, 14:12
Replies: 2
Views: 276
Posted By macac1235
Talking Sell AELDRA FULL PVM+PVP )(4.5KKKK IN ITEMS)

-Sell Aeldra Items !
Exemple PVM:Aurora/Magma +9,Tourmaline+9 full,Skins 3x15 in 1-3.
PVP:Kyanite+9 full, weapons 1 hand and 2 hands +9
Exemple how i sell : 20kkk=10euro .If magma is...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/12/2020, 15:35
Replies: 0
[Buying] BUY AELDRA YANG
Views: 195
Posted By macac1235
BUY AELDRA YANG

HI,I WANT TO BUY YANG WITH 20 EURO. PM WITH OFFERS!CYA!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/01/2020, 09:27
Replies: 1
Views: 202
Posted By macac1235
BUY AELDRA YANG 20=10 EURO

HI!
I Want to buy AELDRA yang with this rate 10euro=20kkk
i can go first but we need to do small trades!thx!


discord:StefanCiub#6065
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/31/2020, 18:58
Replies: 0
Views: 116
Posted By macac1235
trade M2 ORIGINS2 FOR AELDRA OR OFFERS

I WANT TO TRADE 300KKK METIN2 ORIGINS2 FOR AELDRA


DM WITH OFFERS!!!THX!!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/31/2020, 18:47
Replies: 0
[Buying] BUY AELDRA YANG
Views: 134
Posted By macac1235
BUY AELDRA YANG

hi,i want to buy AELDRA YANG!!
DM HERE WITH DISCORD AND OFFERT!THX
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/27/2020, 20:23
Replies: 4
[Selling] Origins2
Views: 868
Posted By macac1235
10 euro for 115

hi,i want to buy !DM ME
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/27/2020, 13:23
Replies: 0
Views: 168
Posted By macac1235
BUY ORIGINS2 YANG

HI,I WANT TO BUY SOME YANG
DM ME HERE WITH OFFERS DIRECT (EX: 10 EURO FOR .......)


CYA!!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/25/2020, 20:22
Replies: 2
Views: 234
Posted By macac1235
u want aeldra money for origins 2?account2

u want aeldra money for origins 2?account2
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/23/2020, 19:19
Replies: 0
Views: 228
Posted By macac1235
Arrow Sell AELDRA YANG 20KKK=10 EURO

HI!
I WANT TO SELL 80KKK ON AELDRA
I DONT GO FIRST BUT I ACCEPT TRADES LIKE 1 EURO FOR 2KKK TO BE MORE TRUSTLY!
I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR REVOLUT!


DISCORD : Stefan Ciub#6065
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/22/2020, 21:32
Replies: 2
Views: 309
Posted By macac1235
Thumbs up SELL YANG AELDRA 20KKK-10EURO(2KKK-1EURO)

HELLO,I WANT TO SELL AELDRA YANG

10EURO=20KKK
IM NOT A SCAMMER,BUT I DONT GIVE NEVER FIRST!
I ACCEPT TRADE LIKE 1 EURO FOR 2KKK (WHO THE FUCK SCAM FOR 1 EURO...)

I CAN SELL AND ACCOUT,WAR LV...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/18/2020, 15:00
Replies: 1
[Buying] BUY AELDRA YANG
Views: 491
Posted By macac1235
Smile BUY AELDRA YANG

HI,I WANT TO BUY AELDRA YANG!
DM ME AT DISCORD WITH OFFERS OR MESAGE HERE ! :pimp:


DISCORD: Stefan Ciub#6065

CHEERS!!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/12/2020, 10:52
Replies: 133
Views: 14,604
Posted By macac1235
GOOD TRADER

+++++++++
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/12/2020, 08:09
Replies: 1
Views: 371
Posted By macac1235
Arrow BUY YANG AELDRA 2 (MAX 20 EURO)

HELLO,I WANT TO BUY YANG AELDRA.
-I HAVE 20 EURO FOR TRADES
-I OFFER REVOLUT OR PAYPAL
-SEND ME DIRECT YOUR OFFERT IN YANG
-PM ME ON DISCORD: Stefan Ciub#6065

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!:mofo:
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/11/2020, 23:28
Replies: 1
Views: 312
Posted By macac1235
if is it still avaible,dm me Stefan Ciub#6065

if is it still avaible,dm me Stefan Ciub#6065
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/11/2020, 20:16
Replies: 0
Views: 182
Posted By macac1235
BUY YANG METIN2 AELDRA (20 EURO)

Hi,i want to buy AELDRA YANG.I have 20 euro (i preffer yang)
DM me on discord (more better) or here!



My discord name :Stefan Ciub#6065 :)
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/08/2020, 12:18
Replies: 0
Views: 168
Posted By macac1235
Talking SELL YANG ORIGINS2 5.5KKK-1EURO

Hi,
i want to sell my origins2 yang!I dont want to get scammed so i wont first ,but i accept small trades like 1 euro-5.5kkk (I HAVE 505KKK)if u buy all i can give free a war lv 115 bcs I stopped...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/08/2020, 11:58
Replies: 1
Views: 145
Posted By macac1235
Arrow SELL YANG ORIGINS2 5.5KKK-1EURO

HI,I SELL YANG METIN2 ORIGINS2
I WONT FIRST BUT I ACCEPT TRADES WITH SMALL EURO->YANG
I PREFER REVOLUT OR PAYPAL OR F&F

MY DISCORD: Stefan Ciub#6065


PICE!!!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/06/2020, 20:33
Replies: 3
Views: 254
Posted By macac1235
Arrow SELL ORIGINS2 YANG 55KKK=10EURO

HI,I HAVE 520KKK TO SELL
I DONT GIVE FIRST BUT I ACCEPT SMALL TRADES LIKE 1 EURO FOR 5.5KKK
10 EURO-55KKK
90 EURO=ALL
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/06/2020, 10:31
Replies: 2
Views: 254
Posted By macac1235
Thumbs up ORIGINS2 YANG 55KKK=10EURO 5.5KKK=1 EURO

sell yang METIN2 ORIGINS 2
I WONT GIVE FIRST BUT I ACCEPT SMALL TRADES LIKE 5.5KKK FOR 1 EURO

I PREFER REVOLUT,PAYPAL OR F&F

IF U CAN MESAGE ME ONLY TO DISCORD:Stefan Ciub#6065

THX!HAVE A...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/15/2019, 17:10
Replies: 0
Views: 230
Posted By macac1235
Post buy AELDRA ITEMS (MAXX 15 EURO I HAVE)

i want aeldra items(i have 10 euro paypal)
Skype: stefan.ciubotaru218

cheers:handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.