Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Plurnstyle
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/12/2018, 02:47
Replies: 1
Views: 511
Posted By Plurnstyle
Arrow Itemall how to work?

How does the shop work? The ID of the item is 2160 but in the game it gives me another very different item.
Forum: Shaiya 04/11/2018, 06:02
Replies: 5
Views: 1,435
Posted By Plurnstyle
Arrow Server files are offline

Server files are offline
Forum: Shaiya 04/11/2018, 01:42
Replies: 5
Views: 1,435
Posted By Plurnstyle
Thank you. I'll do some research on Youtube ...

Thank you. I'll do some research on Youtube

Does anyone know if I can use these files for a 5.4 server?
...
Forum: Shaiya 04/11/2018, 01:38
Replies: 5
Views: 1,435
Posted By Plurnstyle
Lightbulb Shaiya 5.4 Serve Files

Hello community.

Maybe it's asking for more but I'd like to know who has and / or know where I can find Server Files 5.4. There are several in the forum (I searched) but everyone has either the...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/11/2018, 00:44
Replies: 4
Views: 2,032
Posted By Plurnstyle
I always look for servers in version 5.4. I...

I always look for servers in version 5.4. I played Shaiya Absolution (by far the best server 5.4 already created but it unfortunately ran out).
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/07/2018, 19:00
Replies: 10
Views: 1,215
Posted By Plurnstyle
This contact does not exist

This contact does not exist
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.