Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zinal
Forum: Facebook 09/23/2015, 18:12
Replies: 27
Views: 16,430
Posted By Zinal
I'm in the process of recreating the whole bot...

I'm in the process of recreating the whole bot from the ground up.
Much has changed since the last version I played so this might take a week or two.
But I'll keep you updated!
Forum: Facebook 04/28/2015, 14:23
Replies: 27
Views: 16,430
Posted By Zinal
What is not working? Is the script running...

What is not working? Is the script running correctly in AutoIT? (Either in the Editor or an icon in the traybar)

If so, try the hotkey CTRL + Break to make it run.

Version 1.1 Released
...
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2015, 21:40
Replies: 27
Views: 16,430
Posted By Zinal
TrainStation Bot

Hello everyone!

I've made a bot for the facebook game TrainStation, written in AutoIT.
Seeing as it works pretty good (better than expected), I'll share it will everyone!

Requirements:

...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.