Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: helpneeded
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/13/2015, 22:19
Replies: 4
Views: 349
Posted By helpneeded
3 LVL 30 LOL-ACCS NEEDED! :)

Hi Guys!

I am searching for 3 unranked and "fresh" leveled up accounts (lvl30) They should have the same amount of rp as you start with (400 RP I think).
I decide about the summoner name and the...
Forum: League of Legends 04/13/2015, 21:40
Replies: 1
Views: 403
Posted By helpneeded
Need 10 lvl 30 accs

Hi guys.

I need 10 LVL 30 accs (unranked with the same amount of rp what you start with (400 I think).
If possible I want to say the summonor name and the log in name :)

If I'm not answering...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.