Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Yashan
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/14/2016, 23:00
Replies: 1,623
Views: 225,271
Posted By Yashan
Exclamation this bot's very good and I like it:). But I...

this bot's very good and I like it:). But I detected one bug: bot jumps to gg! or tries to open TDM window instead of jumping to 1-2.
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/08/2016, 12:07
Replies: 1,623
Views: 225,271
Posted By Yashan
"error number 0 - minimap up left corner not...

"error number 0 - minimap up left corner not found" when everything is okay and nothing I can do. On my second PC it works well
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.