Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kaneki_
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/02/2015, 22:47
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Hello players of Eirene Online, as you can...

Hello players of Eirene Online, as you can probably tell we have had major problems with the server, unfortunately there has been an argument within our team which. Amongst the argument the owner...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/02/2015, 05:44
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Wanted system is now working also! A pic from...

Wanted system is now working also! A pic from in-game:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/02/2015, 04:15
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Hello everything finally fixed.There wont be...

Hello everything finally fixed.There wont be anymore restarts now.

-Job levels and Thief profits fixed.
-Fortress war date sunday 20.00 Server time
-Lag and crash issue fixed.
-Facebook event...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/02/2015, 00:46
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Hello guys, first of all we at Eirene SRO are so...

Hello guys, first of all we at Eirene SRO are so sorry for the recent server down time and roll back. We are currently refunding everyones silk that has been purchased, anyone that has not received...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 20:40
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Believe me this is annoying me also. We already...

Believe me this is annoying me also. We already have added 2 extra torque filters in order to solve lags. Complaining is normal, but don't think I am ignoring you guys, because I am not.



I...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 20:31
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Untill we get all the characters un-bugged which...

Untill we get all the characters un-bugged which cause the crash, because they login = crash. There is more than 1 account bugged.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 20:30
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Maybe if you try with another tone I would be...

Maybe if you try with another tone I would be glady to help you. When the server if offline the time doesn't keep ticking, maybe thats the reason why you didn't get your F****** daily reward.
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 20:24
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
There is no updates needed, because everything is...

There is no updates needed, because everything is server sided. Some char got bugged once they login they crash the game server we will try to fix this asap.

1. Fix lag when there is 900+ players...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 20:03
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Thanks for clearing things up, now I hope they...

Thanks for clearing things up, now I hope they believe and stick with us!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 16:52
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
I'm not able to keep pressing F5 and get more...

I'm not able to keep pressing F5 and get more headache out of this. I'll just be testing the stuff on test serveer. There will be no more futher posts from me untill the server is opened again.
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 16:46
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Due to many complains over and over we will be...

Due to many complains over and over we will be closing the server till 20:00 and we will try to fix everything before we open.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 15:54
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Was an server restart in order to stop people...

Was an server restart in order to stop people trading meanwhile we are fixing the coin granting system.



Noted on to-do list.



Silk per hour has been noted and I will test it myself with...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 15:49
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
I asked the developer and he said it's working. I...

I asked the developer and he said it's working. I will log my char in and check myself if it's bugged or not.



Wrote it down on the to-do list but our first priorities is fixing the other...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 14:17
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
The server is online, try to open the launcher...

The server is online, try to open the launcher few times and let me know if you can start button appear or not.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 13:56
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Good morning Eirenians, Unfornatlly I just...

Good morning Eirenians,

Unfornatlly I just woke up and seems that the team decide to open the server to run some test. They are currently working on the "job system and level". I do not suggest...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2015, 01:06
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
First of all I'm truly sorry about the problems...

First of all I'm truly sorry about the problems that occurred today. It was all unexpected after today's inspection.

Here is what we are going to do, we will keep the server closed till evening (1...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2015, 20:08
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Server is online,if you having trouble restart...

Server is online,if you having trouble restart your router.

-Website will be online soon!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2015, 12:39
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
We are trying our best to fix the lag/delay...

We are trying our best to fix the lag/delay issue. It's not like we are enjoying it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2015, 12:20
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
What is your in-game name I'll tell [GM]Keepo to...

What is your in-game name I'll tell [GM]Keepo to contact you in-game.





We are trying our best to fix the lag/delay issue. It's not like we are enjoying it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2015, 12:19
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Probably it's caused by the second gameserver....

Probably it's caused by the second gameserver. I'll have the developer have a check on the elixir box.

Noted on the to-do list the zerk pots.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2015, 12:15
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
You have to look at in game Job ranking,...

You have to look at in game Job ranking, currently the website ranking is different.



I am aware of this but this is just a visual bug. If you could have screenshot of those items what you...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/29/2015, 12:16
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
We apparently lost connection for 2-3 min last...

We apparently lost connection for 2-3 min last night.



Delete your temppatch folder and update again.



Been forwarded to the developer, but he already checked it once.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/28/2015, 22:20
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
NotEvenMad is our webcoder, but I already...

NotEvenMad is our webcoder, but I already forwarded this to our developer he will check it asap!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/28/2015, 21:54
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
Been answered serveral of times, but stop being...

Been answered serveral of times, but stop being lazy and do inventory expansions quests.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/28/2015, 21:36
Replies: 1,754
Views: 107,764
Posted By Kaneki_
1. Penalty removers fixed 2. Job level fixed ...

1. Penalty removers fixed
2. Job level fixed
3. Trade pets on stable fixed
4. Arrows added @ Samarkand
5. Gender scroll fixed
6. Union chat limit fixed
7. Guild and Union emblems fixed
8. HGP...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 139

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.