Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Skumbagflembo
Forum: Lost Ark 04/16/2022, 20:39
Replies: 76
Views: 176,801
Posted By Skumbagflembo
Sorry I’m pretty new to this so this might sound...

Sorry I’m pretty new to this so this might sound dumb, what resolution should I use for the images? My resolution or what you have suggested?
Forum: Lost Ark 04/16/2022, 19:18
Replies: 76
Views: 176,801
Posted By Skumbagflembo
I think by looking on the GitHub that it maybe...

I think by looking on the GitHub that it maybe due to me having a widescreen monitor that’s 3440x1440 as someone else had the same problem.
Forum: Lost Ark 04/15/2022, 12:24
Replies: 76
Views: 176,801
Posted By Skumbagflembo
I keep getting " in city: true" and then doesnt...

I keep getting " in city: true" and then doesnt do anything. what am i doing wrong?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.