Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: .Upxed
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/23/2015, 15:06
Replies: 97
Views: 24,781
Posted By .Upxed
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-hacks-bots...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This bot is better, use this instead of mine. :)
I will release soon a...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2015, 00:24
Replies: 97
Views: 24,781
Posted By .Upxed
Multihack updated. New features: Players...

Multihack updated.
New features:

Players in range. (For antiban)
Ghost mode.
Upgrade.

Coming soon:

Auto potion
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/19/2015, 22:42
Replies: 97
Views: 24,781
Posted By .Upxed
Sorry Anubis., I thought I wrote [GF] in the...

Sorry Anubis., I thought I wrote [GF] in the title, my fault.

Multihack updated for the new client version.
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/19/2015, 15:14
Replies: 578
Views: 301,867
Posted By .Upxed
The hack is fully working, good job.

The hack is fully working, good job.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/19/2015, 15:13
Replies: 97
Views: 24,781
Posted By .Upxed
The multihack is not working on pservers, read...

The multihack is not working on pservers, read the title, Only GF.
I didn't check the metin2 client after the last update, I will take a look asap.
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/15/2015, 21:54
Replies: 578
Views: 301,867
Posted By .Upxed
(EU will be released on 16.3.15, as the Public...

(EU will be released on 16.3.15, as the Public Hacks, thank you for understanding the delay)

From ghbsys' website.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/15/2015, 21:49
Replies: 70
Views: 37,301
Posted By .Upxed
No, and if you look at the source code you...

No, and if you look at the source code you understand why.
It's just sending tons of messages to the selected player, nothing special.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/15/2015, 21:47
Replies: 2,483
Views: 413,419
Posted By .Upxed
It's working, it's just fixed in your server.

It's working, it's just fixed in your server.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/15/2015, 21:46
Replies: 2,496
Views: 943,099
Posted By .Upxed
The detections are because of the files' packing.

The detections are because of the files' packing.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/15/2015, 21:40
Replies: 1,244
Views: 416,706
Posted By .Upxed
I know it's hard, but you could try it before...

I know it's hard, but you could try it before asking.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/15/2015, 11:30
Replies: 97
Views: 24,781
Posted By .Upxed
[RELEASE]Basic multihack - .Upxed

Greets epvp community. Today I'll release my first multihack. It's very simple at the moment, but I'll add more functions in the next days.

Screenshots
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.