Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KrypticDestro
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/10/2015, 20:07
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
Everything starts with the index. The index is...

Everything starts with the index.
The index is the page that the web browser will request if no other file is specified.

Start reading the index page.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/03/2015, 11:29
Replies: 52
Views: 9,828
Posted By KrypticDestro
Netty is a way to handle bytearrays, take a look...

Netty is a way to handle bytearrays, take a look at Java's DataOutputStream/DataInputStream documentation.
The bytecode sent from server is the InjectedObfuscation that is instantiated with the AVM...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/03/2015, 00:29
Replies: 11
Bot
Views: 920
Posted By KrypticDestro
Newfags, propose a challenge. make epvpers a...

Newfags, propose a challenge.
make epvpers a better place leaving and/or stop being fags.
Like 4chan but without porn
Bye : D
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2015, 22:54
Replies: 16
Views: 1,945
Posted By KrypticDestro
Error 99 means that username/pass hasn't been...

Error 99 means that username/pass hasn't been found, if your account was banned now is deleted.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2015, 21:27
Replies: 34
Views: 4,127
Posted By KrypticDestro
He placed body inside head [emoji23] ...

He placed body inside head [emoji23]

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/22/2015, 22:30
Replies: 117
Views: 24,115
Posted By KrypticDestro
Are you happy with your turkish army? ...

Are you happy with your turkish army?

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/21/2015, 22:17
Replies: 34
Views: 4,127
Posted By KrypticDestro
No vas a conseguir nada con HTML [emoji23]...

No vas a conseguir nada con HTML [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Decir que sabes programar en HTML es como llevar un vaso de agua a un botellón.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/20/2015, 20:52
Replies: 34
Views: 4,127
Posted By KrypticDestro
Haciendo un servidor desde 0 y publicando el...

Haciendo un servidor desde 0 y publicando el código.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/20/2015, 20:33
Replies: 34
Views: 4,127
Posted By KrypticDestro
Pues demuestra que tienes las habilidades...

Pues demuestra que tienes las habilidades necesarias para hacer un servidor privado.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/20/2015, 20:07
Replies: 34
Views: 4,127
Posted By KrypticDestro
Con tus preguntas en el tema de soporte has...

Con tus preguntas en el tema de soporte has demostrado lo que sabes.

@OP
Al haber contrato tienes que dar al programador de alta en la seguridad social y el sueldo no puede ser menor a 600€/mes,...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/19/2015, 23:43
Replies: 117
Views: 24,115
Posted By KrypticDestro
Who the fuck is pushing you? Maybe he needs to...

Who the fuck is pushing you?
Maybe he needs to sleep and wants to see the thread alive...

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/17/2015, 00:33
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
Right after HeroInit packet and each time you...

Right after HeroInit packet and each time you send ShipCreate packet.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/13/2015, 03:24
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
You won't receive a better explanation. Did you...

You won't receive a better explanation.
Did you even tryed searching in the fucking web for the error? It seems that you think we all are here to fix the code for you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] <-...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/05/2015, 12:06
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
You need to open ports in the router and set IPs...

You need to open ports in the router and set IPs in maps.php with your external IP.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/04/2015, 01:31
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
I'm not going to do anything for you and...

I'm not going to do anything for you and everything is nearly the same.

A socket client that connects to server and more shit.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/04/2015, 01:15
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
First learn how things work and what piece of...

First learn how things work and what piece of code is related with the problem.

Then divide the problem in more little problems and find the solution for each one.

That's the basics of...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/04/2015, 00:42
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
Learn codign and do it yourself. -Kryptic...

Learn codign and do it yourself.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/04/2015, 00:40
Replies: 52
Views: 9,828
Posted By KrypticDestro
With Apache's library is easy as fuck . You only...

With Apache's library is easy as fuck . You only need to send right headers and act like a web browser.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/26/2015, 22:36
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
The project I'm working at the moment has nothing...

The project I'm working at the moment has nothing to do with DarkOrbit, it's a blog CMS if you want to take a look
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

But once it's finished I'll work...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/26/2015, 00:12
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
I'll publish the files once I'm ready and then...

I'll publish the files once I'm ready and then you'll see ;)

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/25/2015, 22:24
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,729
Posted By KrypticDestro
I think it's in the server. I've read the whole...

I think it's in the server.
I've read the whole code and I can't find it, but I've changed some lines that looked suspicious.

-Kryptic Destro
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/16/2015, 23:00
Replies: 13
Views: 945
Posted By KrypticDestro
Well, first thing is the API and I can't code it...

Well, first thing is the API and I can't code it because that must be integrated in the bot. If Golem's developers make an API I'll write some shit in pure C that should work on every plataform.
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/16/2015, 18:30
Replies: 13
Views: 945
Posted By KrypticDestro
Well, if the bot has a public API I could write...

Well, if the bot has a public API I could write an android app that connects to the bot and do as much things as the API let you do.

The problem is that no bots have a public API at the moment,...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/15/2015, 20:29
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,678
Posted By KrypticDestro
USA servers are pretty empty

USA servers are pretty empty
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.