Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mykol
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2015, 07:00
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
Thanks bro.. i cant play with out yur boot. :)

Thanks bro.. i cant play with out yur boot. :)
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2015, 23:44
Replies: 93
Views: 62,694
Posted By mykol
Exactly..! EDIT: then I am of the opinion,...

Exactly..!

EDIT: then I am of the opinion, that if all participants in the race play legit, cheating is by noob!
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2015, 09:10
Replies: 93
Views: 62,694
Posted By mykol
I can give this advice for my experience. Do...

I can give this advice for my experience.
Do not use multy player Bot,can be easy detected from other playe.
only mp bot safe is drag bot.
Tex3 works fine but need u play the game.
Restart the...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2015, 10:22
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
Yeah. :)

Yeah. :)
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2015, 09:47
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
Hehe certainly. :) Do you believe that EA will...

Hehe certainly. :)
Do you believe that EA will launch a new multiplayer racing?
Forum: World of Warcraft 04/19/2015, 09:29
Replies: 9
Views: 1,394
Posted By mykol
Try Molten WoW,i think are the best wow private...

Try Molten WoW,i think are the best wow private server.
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2015, 09:17
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
Game close day 14/07/2015 down for ever! do not...

Game close day 14/07/2015 down for ever!
do not waste any more time with this.
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2015, 00:18
Replies: 522
Views: 134,383
Posted By mykol
Loool this is a dramatic ending for those who...

Loool this is a dramatic ending for those who have shelled out the money for this game ..

I know private servers, even if they belong to other types of giachi, which lasted much longer .. and...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/17/2015, 21:40
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
Oh thanks man, i seem to be cheeky, but I would...

Oh thanks man,
i seem to be cheeky, but I would suggest one more thing,, maybe when you make a new version, you could put the TEx3 to activate with key, it would be very useful.
Thank you so much...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2015, 21:45
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
perhaps we have not understood. the point was...

perhaps we have not understood.
the point was to have a upsBot who shared a normal cd, instead of instant ..
or maybe a 20-30% faster, as if you had skill mod installed.
so could activate with the...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2015, 16:49
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
exact, this would be a good idea. but feel...

exact, this would be a good idea.
but feel Malware if this thing is possible...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2015, 12:19
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
I used in single player, I thought it was the...

I used in single player, I thought it was the best way to start pw.upsbot ...
I have not tried in Freeroam, but not to risk, I do not think I will use again.
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2015, 22:04
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
powerups bot detected. TEx3 works fine!

powerups bot detected.
TEx3 works fine!
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/08/2015, 09:04
Replies: 690
Views: 138,089
Posted By mykol
I do not think v24 TEx3 is detected, I use the...

I do not think v24 TEx3 is detected, I use the 500SB X2 for money, plus 25% bonus active,each TE really earn a lot of money .. !!
No suspension and not banned, last night the server was down for a...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2015, 07:54
Replies: 42
Views: 7,481
Posted By mykol
this time I only used GLT v1.0, without injecting...

this time I only used GLT v1.0, without injecting other hacks,
but I did not even have time to start a race that I got the permanent ban on the primary account.
Think it is not difficult for their...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2015, 08:59
Replies: 42
Views: 7,481
Posted By mykol
Now I'm pretty sure that I got for this ban. ...

Now I'm pretty sure that I got for this ban.
Last night came again with the primary account, and open glt v1.0 login later the two sub accounts, I have performed the procedure by the book, and even...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2015, 01:47
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
thanks for the warning, but I had already thought...

thanks for the warning, but I had already thought of this.
socks5 or VPN tunnel and you are safe! :D
however I downloaded the latest version from the site sandboxe, I must say it's a nice program,...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2015, 21:18
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
I fully understand .. so the only way to go for...

I fully understand ..
so the only way to go for now is sandboxe .. I do not know this program, but I think I'll try immediately.
I had also thought about using virtual machine under Linux, but I...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2015, 15:22
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
@ Malware442 I noticed that can open multiple...

@ Malware442
I noticed that can open multiple bots simultaneously, I wanted to ask if can assign an bot for every game window open.
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2015, 15:01
Replies: 42
Views: 7,481
Posted By mykol
OK, thanks for the clarification. moral of the...

OK, thanks for the clarification.
moral of the story .. one must be careful!
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2015, 15:06
Replies: 42
Views: 7,481
Posted By mykol
Buy only 30 car slot,but dont think ban me for...

Buy only 30 car slot,but dont think ban me for this reason.
perhaps anticheat has detected an attempt to buy SB car erratically ...
when I tried to buy sb car with ctrl-f9 activated, the game gave...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2015, 14:04
Replies: 42
Views: 7,481
Posted By mykol
Hi guys,probable yesterday receive a temp ban for...

Hi guys,probable yesterday receive a temp ban for this?
Ask this why i use also Mbot slot hack,and afther buy slot i try hack for buy special card and car obviously without success, we know that...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/25/2015, 20:20
Replies: 601
Views: 66,339
Posted By mykol
This boot works great, I left active for 8/10...

This boot works great, I left active for 8/10 hours of pursuit and single race,without any problem.
only downside in some tracks the bot gets stuck,
obviously use slide walls active, otherwise you...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/20/2015, 16:41
Replies: 522
Views: 134,383
Posted By mykol
This is brilliant. I would like to use drag...

This is brilliant.
I would like to use drag bots to farm TE, but I would eliminate smoothing angles, and use tank mode at low level, what do you think, is it possible?
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/19/2015, 22:08
Replies: 522
Views: 134,383
Posted By mykol
hey bro thanks for the bot! I have a question...

hey bro thanks for the bot!
I have a question about the Drag Bot, how is it that from last position you come first, and not noticing the other players.. this is normal?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.