Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: chrisrozz
Forum: ARC Raiders Trading 04/23/2026, 02:41
Replies: 188
Views: 30,875
Posted By chrisrozz
Ive ben wanting to get my hands on the arc...

Ive ben wanting to get my hands on the arc raiders cheat for quite a while now But when I try to get on the site on google chrome or edge the page never fully loads nd gives me an error but when i do...
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 02/09/2025, 04:23
Replies: 662
Views: 74,238
Posted By chrisrozz
Would like to try a trial.

Would like to try a trial.
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 01/30/2025, 22:40
Replies: 662
Views: 74,238
Posted By chrisrozz
Hello can I try the 2 hour trial?

Hello can I try the 2 hour trial?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/12/2023, 16:26
Replies: 13
Views: 4,603
Posted By chrisrozz
I did everything that was explained upon buying...

I did everything that was explained upon buying the cheat, it worked for me no problem at first but like I said the fact that you have to press F8 to activate the hwid spoofer puts people in a bad...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/12/2023, 08:00
Replies: 13
Views: 4,603
Posted By chrisrozz
Please don't buy this cheat if you are hwid...

Please don't buy this cheat if you are hwid banned you'll just end up getting banned again the way that the cheat is setup is you have to press F8 everytime before the game loads up in order to...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/10/2023, 05:28
Replies: 5
Views: 884
Posted By chrisrozz
Good cheat so far, havn't had any major issues...

Good cheat so far, havn't had any major issues great support, easy to load up and use, the spoofer is awesome, and they have a bunch of cool options I havnt seen from any other cheat providers.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/19/2023, 22:46
Replies: 205
Views: 44,665
Posted By chrisrozz
10/10 chair, absolutely no issues with it at all...

10/10 chair, absolutely no issues with it at all love the installed woofer so I can instantly just load up and have fun. So many cool and unique features no other chair has, Morty is always on point...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/13/2022, 18:24
Replies: 3
Views: 2,146
Posted By chrisrozz
10/10 overall cheat, very simple and easy to...

10/10 overall cheat, very simple and easy to setup no problems at all with it. Just a quick question for the unlock all do you think i can probably get away with it?
Forum: Fortnite Trading 12/07/2022, 22:32
Replies: 604
Views: 158,385
Posted By chrisrozz
Had an issue at first but ended up getting it...

Had an issue at first but ended up getting it resolved, great cheat, great support, very simple and easy to use. Aimbot 9/10 Esp 8/10. Overall great cheat will be purchasing again!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/07/2021, 01:16
Replies: 56
Views: 18,152
Posted By chrisrozz
Ive bought my cheat and to my expectations I did...

Ive bought my cheat and to my expectations I did not get it, he won't reply to any of my messages and I want my money back, it says you get instant access to the loader but that is completely false!
Forum: Fortnite Trading 06/03/2018, 22:29
Replies: 1
Views: 396
Posted By chrisrozz
Xbox account worth $900 trading for cheaper ps4 account

Xbox Season level 63 tier 100 (overall account level 148)
73 total wins 19 solo 38 duo 16 squads
19 gliders 7 epic 7 rare 3 uncommon 2 common
71 skins 16 legendary 30 epic 19 rare 6 uncommon ...
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 11/23/2017, 16:16
Replies: 84
Views: 13,168
Posted By chrisrozz
Asked a few questions on discord and I don't know...

Asked a few questions on discord and I don't know what I said to get him mad but he blocked me for some unknown reason when i was interested in buying.
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 09/20/2017, 00:56
Replies: 1
Views: 474
Posted By chrisrozz
H1z1 Boosting:)

Delete please thanks :)
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 09/18/2017, 01:46
Replies: 2
Views: 736
Posted By chrisrozz
No I bought his cheat last month and currently...

No I bought his cheat last month and currently cheating with it right now as I send this msg. :)
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 09/11/2017, 00:10
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By chrisrozz
Hey I use aimbot/esp I never really carried...

Hey I use aimbot/esp I never really carried someone for money but if you give me your contact info and we can negotiate something.
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 08/22/2017, 01:06
Replies: 14
Views: 2,304
Posted By chrisrozz
Hey I'm interested, I have messaged you on skype....

Hey I'm interested, I have messaged you on skype. :)
Forum: H1Z1 01/14/2017, 03:13
Replies: 6
Views: 1,055
Posted By chrisrozz
Their cheat is so bad for h1z1 like they have...

Their cheat is so bad for h1z1 like they have never fixed it and for sure it will never be fixed. Their hack is never gonna be enjoyable too if they manage to fix a few bugs. But I am currently...
Forum: H1Z1 01/01/2017, 00:52
Replies: 0
Views: 853
Posted By chrisrozz
Looking for h1z1 aimbot/esp

I have a illusion h1z1 hack but there always having trouble with there cheat, So im looking for another cheat that someone is willing to sell to me, or can tell me any cheat providers.

skype:...
Forum: H1Z1 12/31/2016, 22:59
Replies: 6
Views: 1,089
Posted By chrisrozz
Alright thx for the heads up

Alright thx for the heads up
Forum: H1Z1 12/31/2016, 21:38
Replies: 6
Views: 1,089
Posted By chrisrozz
Seems legit I Think i might buy it

Seems legit I Think i might buy it
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.