Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rogue1shadow
Forum: Cabal Online 10/26/2010, 09:37
Replies: 3
Views: 1,098
Posted By rogue1shadow
Does anyone have any idea/leads?

Does anyone have any idea/leads?
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/25/2010, 06:46
Replies: 0
Views: 342
Posted By rogue1shadow
WTB Lvl 120-150 FB

Title says it all. If you have one you want to sell pm me and we can work out an offer.

I don't want naked, unless your gonna sell very cheap. Obviously, no scams.
Dual Trans
at least Honor Lvl...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/25/2010, 01:08
Replies: 4
Views: 453
Posted By rogue1shadow
I am NA tho lol

I am NA tho lol
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/24/2010, 21:58
Replies: 4
Views: 453
Posted By rogue1shadow
so this is cabal EU?

so this is cabal EU?
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/24/2010, 21:52
Replies: 6
Views: 718
Posted By rogue1shadow
Wats the offer?

Wats the offer?
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/24/2010, 21:27
Replies: 8
Views: 790
Posted By rogue1shadow
I would like to see wats equipped too :) ...

I would like to see wats equipped too :)

Nice touch with writing poop on the ground lol
Forum: Cabal Online 10/24/2010, 10:27
Replies: 3
Views: 1,098
Posted By rogue1shadow
This is a bit of a disappointment. Is there no...

This is a bit of a disappointment. Is there no business for a Cabal bot in NA?
Forum: Cabal Online 10/23/2010, 09:54
Replies: 3
Views: 1,098
Posted By rogue1shadow
Cabal NA Bot

Where are they? Cabal Rider has left the NA client, and there are no bots left for us :confused:
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/23/2010, 05:24
Replies: 14
Views: 1,062
Posted By rogue1shadow
Edit: Nvm

Edit: Nvm
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/23/2010, 05:23
Replies: 14
Views: 1,062
Posted By rogue1shadow
You are saying naked character?

You are saying naked character?
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/23/2010, 05:07
Replies: 8
Views: 790
Posted By rogue1shadow
Can I get pictures of inventory and characters? ...

Can I get pictures of inventory and characters? That would help me decide :)
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.