Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FrancescoA
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 07/10/2015, 12:14
Replies: 23
Views: 6,658
Posted By FrancescoA
my error Msg 102, Level 15, State 1,...

my error

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure GM_Enchant_System, Line 11
Sintassi non corretta in prossimità di '('.
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure GM_Enchant_System, Line 12
Sintassi...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 03/19/2015, 13:52
Replies: 29
Views: 6,890
Posted By FrancescoA
so how would I do the query for him not to make...

so how would I do the query for him not to make mistakes? you written all well please?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 03/19/2015, 13:13
Replies: 29
Views: 6,890
Posted By FrancescoA
gives me these errors when I run: Msg 102,...

gives me these errors when I run:

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Procedure GM_Enchant, Line 11
Incorrect syntax near '('.
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure GM_Enchant, Line 13
Must declare the...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 03/19/2015, 00:43
Replies: 29
Views: 6,890
Posted By FrancescoA
Hi guys, to me the query many mistakes can you...

Hi guys, to me the query many mistakes can you tell me why?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 03/08/2015, 19:32
Replies: 3
Views: 766
Posted By FrancescoA
Help me!!! Monster.SData bug

Hi guys, I would ask some help with my problem! I loaded into dedicated Monster.Sdata with all the changes and the drop but when I go to kill the mob / boss I drop the item in order to number 6...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.