Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Naranja456
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/20/2015, 16:08
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
The hack is pretty nice. I got it as compensation...

The hack is pretty nice. I got it as compensation for my ban on DayZ, which was awesome. Sad to say though, I don't really need it as I'm already decent at the game and want to play legit.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/08/2015, 01:04
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
I do hack. I got banned for it. But I'm not...

I do hack. I got banned for it.
But I'm not going to pay for another 3 copies just so I can continue hacking and get banned again.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/08/2015, 00:52
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
Well maybe the universe just hates you, and you...

Well maybe the universe just hates you, and you shouldn't be hacking.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/08/2015, 00:50
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
Damn. There's flame being thrown back and forth...

Damn. There's flame being thrown back and forth all over the multihack threads. If you got banned, just suck it up. You probably had it coming for you anyways. I got this hack a couple days ago and...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 20:52
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
Vindea, Teme, and JohnAudi's programs are the...

Vindea, Teme, and JohnAudi's programs are the best on here. Juazey's shit just went downhill, along with it's customers.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 17:10
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
It's official. The hack is detected as of...

It's official. The hack is detected as of 08/03/2015. I bought this only yesterday too. XD
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 17:00
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
I just got global banned. I was using only Teme's...

I just got global banned. I was using only Teme's hack. Anybody else got one?
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 11:44
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
Yeah. I've noticed that you can't go insane...

Yeah. I've noticed that you can't go insane speeds without it rubberbanding you back. Just set the speed lower than around .60 I believe. Still buggy, but works.
I'll be playing with this hack for...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 03:17
Replies: 359
Views: 42,858
Posted By Naranja456
Oh boy. That's quite a feature. Brace yourselves.

Oh boy. That's quite a feature. Brace yourselves.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 01:46
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
I still got nothing. I followed your steps to the...

I still got nothing. I followed your steps to the letter.
EDIT: Nevermind! I got it to work! Cheers!
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 01:10
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
I launched it while I was in the server, the main...

I launched it while I was in the server, the main menu, and while DayZ was starting up. None of which worked. This is what I'm seeing:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 00:38
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
Speed hack is on. I don't notice any difference...

Speed hack is on. I don't notice any difference in my running speed.
I'm running 64 bit Windows 8.1.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/06/2015, 23:56
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
It says it's turned on when I enable it. I...

It says it's turned on when I enable it. I enabled zombie ESP and walked up to one. There was no ESP.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/06/2015, 23:25
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
Hey, I just bought the hack. I've turned...

Hey, I just bought the hack. I've turned testsigning on, rebooted and ran DayZ in windowed mode. I opened the launcher as an admin and launched the hack. I see the menu and all that, but in the game,...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 23:10
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
Teme was a nice guy to talk to, and let me pay...

Teme was a nice guy to talk to, and let me pay only a portion of the price, and is letting me pay the rest later! He is very polite and offers good support. I have yet to recieve the hack. I will...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 00:41
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
If you do not want to be global banned and spend...

If you do not want to be global banned and spend another $30 on another copy of DayZ, do not use his hacks for now. They have been detected twice now, in a short time frame. You guys can live without...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/02/2015, 21:56
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
So is this hack completely undetected now or are...

So is this hack completely undetected now or are there still people getting global banned?
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/02/2015, 02:58
Replies: 80
Views: 7,449
Posted By Naranja456
I will vouch for these guys. They were quick to...

I will vouch for these guys.
They were quick to respond and gave high quality gear! These guys are very nice and polite. I would recommend their service to anyone who is too lazy to loot themselves....
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/01/2015, 21:29
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,080
Posted By Naranja456
Is an item ESP going to made in the foreseeable...

Is an item ESP going to made in the foreseeable future? If so, is there an ETA?
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/28/2015, 18:17
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
Looks like I'm spending my money somewhere else....

Looks like I'm spending my money somewhere else. People are still getting global banned.
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/28/2015, 12:51
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
Let me know if the simple ESP works guys. With...

Let me know if the simple ESP works guys. With all this going on, I'm a bit more sketchy about everything, lol.
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/28/2015, 08:51
Replies: 4,626
Views: 570,004
Posted By Naranja456
Yeah I totally agree with you. We should be happy...

Yeah I totally agree with you. We should be happy the hacks wasn't fully patched.

Juazey, can we get a complete list of which features are working again, as of now?
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.