Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rgsqawsx
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/21/2015, 22:14
Replies: 74
Views: 4,709
Posted By rgsqawsx
@countdracula On site it shows I got...

@countdracula
On site it shows I got 1040silk..yet ingame I see only 40..is this a bug or?
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/11/2015, 05:33
Replies: 1
Views: 645
Posted By rgsqawsx
Centerbot on SRO-R Problem

Trying to open loginserver but it just won't start.Process is still there it does not go away,but it does nothing. (left pc untouched after opening login server and nothing )
Tried run as...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.