Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sonecarp
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/08/2022, 13:44
Replies: 2
Views: 2,378
Posted By sonecarp
discord working?

discord working?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/20/2018, 03:26
Replies: 546
Views: 72,683
Posted By sonecarp
Legit, works properly, thanks +vouch

Legit, works properly, thanks
+vouch
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/20/2018, 02:40
Replies: 5
Views: 916
Posted By sonecarp
Legit +vouch

Legit
+vouch
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 08/08/2018, 22:42
Replies: 2
Views: 1,374
Posted By sonecarp
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I BOUGHT to test the I for 1...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I BOUGHT to test the I for 1 week, and I renewed it for the 6 month II !! works perfectly, updates very fast and never took ban.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/17/2018, 16:26
Replies: 248
Views: 35,969
Posted By sonecarp
DISCORD SERVER?

DISCORD SERVER?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 06/19/2018, 23:01
Replies: 248
Views: 35,969
Posted By sonecarp
i need Hwid spoofer? reelease?

i need Hwid spoofer? reelease?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/30/2018, 18:45
Replies: 1
Views: 386
Posted By sonecarp
SCAMMING STAY AWAY

SCAMMING STAY AWAY
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/24/2018, 18:47
Replies: 23
[Selling] OmdisCheats R6S
Views: 6,230
Posted By sonecarp
I applied yesterday and nothing. Only one boy...

I applied yesterday and nothing. Only one boy answered me very badly.

Difficult to know if it is scamming or not.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/17/2018, 20:24
Replies: 5
Views: 827
Posted By sonecarp
Package 4 (ESP, no spread, and no recoil) - $150...

Package 4 (ESP, no spread, and no recoil) - $150 first month then $75/month after

????

Paypal?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/17/2018, 13:18
Replies: 22
Views: 28,519
Posted By sonecarp
I can not find you in Wickr could you call me...

I can not find you in Wickr could you call me the? sonecarp
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/16/2018, 18:00
Replies: 3
Views: 2,140
Posted By sonecarp
lol You know that? yes I know. Nice try, my...

lol

You know that? yes I know. Nice try, my friend.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/15/2018, 18:27
Replies: 3
Views: 2,140
Posted By sonecarp
Rainbow Six Siege Hack | Esp & Aimbot & No Recoil No Spread ,Overlay

Game: Rainbow Six Siege -Cheat
Only 12 Slots (2/12)

ESP(Names, health bars and body boxes.)
Aimbot(Aim key that moves your mouse directly on the target's head.)
No spread and no recoil(Enjoy...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/12/2018, 13:41
Replies: 4
Views: 604
Posted By sonecarp
SCAMMING!!!!!!!!!!

SCAMMING!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/11/2018, 01:32
Replies: 6
Views: 637
Posted By sonecarp
this selling is scamming

this selling is scamming
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/10/2018, 18:58
Replies: 6
Views: 637
Posted By sonecarp
This cheat belongs to someone else.

This cheat belongs to someone else.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/10/2018, 18:58
Replies: 9
[Selling] RB6 private UD
Views: 915
Posted By sonecarp
Scamming. This cheat belongs to someone else.

Scamming. This cheat belongs to someone else.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/08/2018, 20:34
Replies: 13
Views: 2,709
Posted By sonecarp
only BTC? Scammig nice

only BTC? Scammig nice
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/21/2017, 18:08
Replies: 120
Views: 32,220
Posted By sonecarp
website off? paypal?

website off? paypal?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/15/2017, 17:49
Replies: 64
Views: 25,378
Posted By sonecarp
I use Visual Hack since the start of Season 2....

I use Visual Hack since the start of Season 2. Extremely works, simple injection. Above all, Visual gives good support to users. If you have doubts in the Discord and talk to him.

The only problem...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/13/2017, 02:51
Replies: 120
Views: 32,220
Posted By sonecarp
updated?

updated?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/10/2017, 03:50
Replies: 120
Views: 32,220
Posted By sonecarp
Do you have any groups that discord with users?

Do you have any groups that discord with users?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/08/2017, 22:59
Replies: 120
Views: 32,220
Posted By sonecarp
So the hack is not available for purchase or any...

So the hack is not available for purchase or any site? is it available for purchase ...?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/08/2017, 17:37
Replies: 120
Views: 32,220
Posted By sonecarp
Does It Have Against Record-Streaming System?...

Does It Have Against Record-Streaming System? Come with some account? buying invitation + 1 month goes for 500 dollars and that? (60 days of use)?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/08/2017, 13:38
Replies: 120
Views: 32,220
Posted By sonecarp
Is the game updated to white night? 100%...

Is the game updated to white night? 100% undetected? Does It Have Against Record-Streaming System? Come with some account? buying invitation + 1 month goes for 500 dollars and that? (60 days of use)?...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/07/2017, 13:47
Replies: 421
Views: 122,097
Posted By sonecarp
I'm interested in hacking. I would like more...

I'm interested in hacking. I would like more information. How can I speak directly?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.