Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: papkinator
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/13/2016, 19:23
Replies: 16
Views: 768
Posted By papkinator
fast and trusted!!

fast and trusted!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/16/2015, 06:36
Replies: 4
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Accounts
Views: 335
Posted By papkinator
Account @ EUNE (gold III[it's gold I actually]...

Account @ EUNE (gold III[it's gold I actually] one) - got original registered e-mail.
Not sure about plat III and unranked ones.

bump.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/11/2015, 17:43
Replies: 4
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Accounts
Views: 335
Posted By papkinator
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2015, 15:26
Replies: 4
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Accounts
Views: 335
Posted By papkinator
idk, waiting for offers. I don't want much for...

idk, waiting for offers. I don't want much for them
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/09/2015, 20:48
Replies: 4
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Accounts
Views: 335
Posted By papkinator
EUW/EUNE Accounts

Hello guys

I'd like to sell some accounts on EUNE and one that exist on EUW.

Here are some info about those:

EU WEST

platinum III(high mmr, jumped from plat V, skipped plat IV),
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/09/2015, 19:45
Replies: 5
Views: 317
Posted By papkinator
would you like to trade it?

would you like to trade it?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2015, 02:35
Replies: 1
Views: 212
Posted By papkinator
dfg

dfg
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2015, 12:00
Replies: 0
Views: 146
Posted By papkinator
Platinum III EUW Account!

Hello guys

I'd like to sell my account, there are some details:

platinum III(high mmr, jumped from plat V, skipped plat IV),
silver border,
39 champions owned( Screenshot by Lightshot...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2015, 06:09
Replies: 13
[Buying] 35 normal drafts
Views: 517
Posted By papkinator
35 normal drafts

Hey

Is someone here that would like to win 35 normal drafts for me?
If yes - let me know in this thread or @ pm with price, pls.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2015, 02:06
Replies: 1
Views: 212
Posted By papkinator
platinum III EUW account

Hello guys

I'd like to sell my account, there are some details:

platinum III(high mmr, jumped from plat V, skipped plat IV),
silver border,
39 champions owned( Screenshot by Lightshot...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/03/2015, 15:52
Replies: 7
Views: 359
Posted By papkinator
can't find you on skype m8, add me:...

can't find you on skype m8, add me: plastus.restore
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/03/2015, 15:48
Replies: 7
Views: 359
Posted By papkinator
lvl 30 account euw

hey, i'd like to buy an 30 lvl euwest account
I don't have any special wishes about this account, just 30 lvl fresh unranked accounts with no placements played(or with atleast one lose)
no skins...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 00:35
Replies: 9
Views: 305
Posted By papkinator
lvl 30 account euw

hey
I'd like to buy an 30 lvl account which is unranked in s5 and has some champions(midlane or jungle or top) or atleast some IP to spend
nothing more I guess, just a clean 30 lvl EUW account.

...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.