Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: snakeb
Forum: CO2 PServer Advertising 08/24/2020, 11:40
Replies: 253
Views: 61,394
Posted By snakeb
Why isn't there a thread for Origins? I've been...

Why isn't there a thread for Origins? I've been playing on Origins for a few days and it seems like a very well written server with an active community
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 11/23/2018, 12:35
Replies: 67
Views: 21,378
Posted By snakeb
Yeah my aim is basically to learn as much as...

Yeah my aim is basically to learn as much as possible, just a bonus that it intersect with all the nostalgia that conquer induce haha! So a well documented base sounds perfect, ill have a look at the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 11/23/2018, 01:48
Replies: 67
Views: 21,378
Posted By snakeb
This might be exactly what I was looking for! I...

This might be exactly what I was looking for! I havent been in the Conquer scene for ages but it would be fun to have a project to work on alongside with my CS studies.

What im wondering is how...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.