Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: scratchyentree6
Forum: General Coding 01/29/2022, 02:30
Replies: 9
Views: 2,099
Posted By scratchyentree6
Obviously I'm not asking for someone to do it for...

Obviously I'm not asking for someone to do it for free. That's asinine. I've been a member of guided hacking for a while now and understand basic cheat terminology and methodology. Even coded a few...
Forum: General Coding 01/27/2022, 18:58
Replies: 9
Views: 2,099
Posted By scratchyentree6
Post Want to get into coding cheats

Looking for a possible mentor to get me into the world of making undetected, feature filled cheats. Currently in college pursuing a computer science degree. I have little experience in coding cheats,...
Forum: ArmA Trading 07/26/2017, 13:58
Replies: 11
Views: 2,536
Posted By scratchyentree6
We didn't get banned for scamming.

We didn't get banned for scamming.
Forum: ArmA Trading 07/24/2017, 21:19
Replies: 11
Views: 2,536
Posted By scratchyentree6
Dude's legit, gave me a 5% discount when I asked....

Dude's legit, gave me a 5% discount when I asked. Thanks for the lifetime injector man!
Forum: ArmA Trading 05/30/2016, 20:45
Replies: 5
Views: 2,687
Posted By scratchyentree6
So you are selling NanoCheats hack? This is a scam

So you are selling NanoCheats hack? This is a scam
Forum: ArmA Trading 05/25/2016, 18:53
Replies: 0
Views: 602
Posted By scratchyentree6
Arma 3 Script Injector/Executer

Looking for an arma 3 script executer/injector. Seen most of the threads on this site so looking for someone that sells privately.
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/25/2016, 18:33
Replies: 2,140
Views: 251,694
Posted By scratchyentree6
John you should really update your website to...

John you should really update your website to where you don't have a week or month for sale.
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/25/2016, 18:28
Replies: 10
Views: 2,042
Posted By scratchyentree6
Do you have a skype? I want to see this for myself

Do you have a skype? I want to see this for myself
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/22/2016, 21:29
Replies: 4,626
Views: 569,810
Posted By scratchyentree6
why do you keep bumping this shit if none of the...

why do you keep bumping this shit if none of the cheats listed here work?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.