Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MASTER BB
Forum: Artist Trading 02/11/2018, 14:53
Replies: 0
Views: 239
Posted By MASTER BB
WARNING!!!!!!SEARCHING FOR CARICATURE DESIGNER FOR VALENTINES DAY...

:heyguys: :heyguys: :heyguys: :heyguys: :heyguys: :heyguys: :heyguys:
I AM SEARCHING FOR AN ARTIST WHO CAN MAKE A GOOD CARICATURE FOR ME .I GIVE THE DETAIL IN PRIVATE.IF YOU ARE INTERERSTED IN THIS...
Forum: Freebies 07/09/2015, 10:42
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By MASTER BB
Smile GFX FOR FREE!!!!!!!! :D

Hello people!I am a beginer in this "league of design" and I want to improve my skills in this domain.Please contact me if you want some logo/thread/wallpaper for your channels or for boosts FOR...
Forum: Artist Trading 07/09/2015, 08:34
Replies: 1
Views: 361
Posted By MASTER BB
Hello!I can help you with your little problem. ...

Hello!I can help you with your little problem.
My skype id is:Bybydestructor97. :>
Forum: Artist Trading 02/20/2015, 15:32
Replies: 1
Views: 409
Posted By MASTER BB
bump

bump
Forum: Artist Trading 02/20/2015, 15:23
Replies: 1
Views: 504
Posted By MASTER BB
add me on skype:bybydestructor97

add me on skype:bybydestructor97
Forum: Artist Trading 02/19/2015, 22:34
Replies: 1
Views: 409
Posted By MASTER BB
GFX Shop|DESIGN|MASTER BB

229417


Thisis what i finished until now:

229418

229421

[229422
Forum: Artist Trading 02/14/2015, 09:18
Replies: 6
Views: 460
Posted By MASTER BB
add me on skype and i will show you some of my...

add me on skype and i will show you some of my work(Skype ID:bybydestructor97)
Forum: Artist Trading 02/13/2015, 14:46
Replies: 6
Views: 460
Posted By MASTER BB
228999 Here is your vouch design.

228999



Here is your vouch design.
Forum: Artist Trading 02/13/2015, 14:20
Replies: 6
Views: 460
Posted By MASTER BB
of course Of course

of course



Of course
Forum: Artist Trading 02/13/2015, 14:11
Replies: 6
Views: 460
Posted By MASTER BB
Talking DESIGNING TEMPLATES|WEB DESIGN|AVATAR AND SIGNATURE

Hello!

I would be very pelased to offer you my services in web art design at a resonable price and a good quality


Prices:3.5€ avatar+signature
5.5€ Template(Web design)


If you...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.