Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ajtwlsgkswn1
Forum: Nostale 05/05/2025, 09:16
Replies: 2
Views: 612
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
I want to change the store name.

What files do I need to modify on the client?
Forum: Nostale 05/05/2017, 08:58
Replies: 0
Views: 935
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Are there any open packets for item dupe?

In May last year, the nostale item dupe packet Deposit, withdraw, repos Have been any other packets since the packet was fixed? :confused::confused:
Forum: Nostale 04/30/2017, 12:32
Replies: 4
Views: 786
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
I wonder. nostale forum

Hello. I am a Korean. Korean Nostale SE server has fewer people. So there is no forum like elitepvp in Korea. I am looking for foreign forums. Nostale cheat The biggest forum involved is elitpvp?
Forum: Nostale 04/30/2017, 01:45
Replies: 5
Views: 940
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Thankyou I understand. But my question is about...

Thankyou I understand. But my question is about the possibility of a new item dupe coming out. :)
Forum: Nostale 04/29/2017, 16:43
Replies: 5
Views: 940
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
I Wonder, Item dupe

Last year the item dupe packet was fixed. But is there new a chance that it will be released? I am waiting.
Please teach me! ..
Forum: Nostale 04/29/2017, 10:18
Replies: 2
Views: 700
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Was the quest loop patched on all servers?

Does anyone own the packets of the midgard quest loop?
I am going to try it on a Korean server. Guys. Do you have a quest loop packet?
Forum: Nostale 04/26/2017, 12:03
Replies: 4
Views: 724
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Thank you for answer ^^. Are there any useful...

Thank you for answer ^^.
Are there any useful non-patched hacks?



and Using xp loops, have people been banned?
Forum: Nostale 04/26/2017, 11:37
Replies: 4
Views: 724
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
xp hack?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Is it possible to do this with a packet logger?
Forum: Nostale 04/26/2017, 11:28
Replies: 5
Views: 670
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
How do I use iceflower?:)

How do I use iceflower?:)
Forum: Nostale 04/26/2017, 11:02
Replies: 5
Views: 670
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
thankyou :D

thankyou :D
Forum: Nostale 04/26/2017, 10:48
Replies: 5
Views: 670
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
I'm curious about item hacking.

Do you have a nostale item hack? There was a trick in May last year.
Do item hacks still exist?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2017, 14:58
Replies: 1
Views: 1,917
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
I wonder item hacking

Hey guys. Is not there an item hack recently?
For example, packet or program ..
Forum: Nostale 11/11/2016, 13:58
Replies: 3
Views: 2,111
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
no

no
Forum: Nostale 11/11/2016, 13:00
Replies: 3
Views: 2,111
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Nostale What is the port of the Korean server?

Nostale What is the port of the Korean server?...
Forum: Nostale 06/16/2016, 09:54
Replies: 4
Views: 735
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
close

close.
Forum: Nostale 06/15/2016, 13:09
Replies: 10
Views: 1,576
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
??

??
Forum: Nostale 06/15/2016, 12:33
Replies: 10
Views: 1,576
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Hmm

Was meinen Sie?
Forum: Nostale 06/15/2016, 12:16
Replies: 10
Views: 1,576
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Hmm..

Later today, do you give to help me?
Forum: Nostale 06/15/2016, 12:08
Replies: 10
Views: 1,576
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
:)

F
Forum: Nostale 06/15/2016, 12:01
Replies: 10
Views: 1,576
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Forum: Nostale 06/01/2016, 15:04
Replies: 37
Views: 4,826
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
This is a false picture. Your mistakes. Hahaha ...

This is a false picture.
Your mistakes. Hahaha
I laughed. Blue gem is not the topic of haupt.
Jewelry is in the anderes.
Forum: Nostale 06/01/2016, 14:57
Replies: 37
Views: 4,826
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
I want to try it in Korea server. Need your...

I want to try it in Korea server.
Need your help.
Forum: Nostale 05/21/2016, 15:35
Replies: 12
Views: 2,310
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
싫어

싫어
Forum: Nostale 05/21/2016, 10:05
Replies: 4
Views: 1,168
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Yes

Yes
Forum: Nostale 05/21/2016, 09:31
Replies: 91
Views: 22,463
Posted By ajtwlsgkswn1
Dracula. Do you give Korea to help my server...

Dracula. Do you give Korea to help my server account?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.