Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hjftwl
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2009, 22:32
Replies: 1,047
Views: 225,848
Posted By hjftwl
I enabled my firewall and when I extract it I...

I enabled my firewall and when I extract it I still don't get the file called ServerList.exe. Can anyone explain what to do please?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/30/2009, 08:41
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,499
Posted By hjftwl
When I go to my training spot to grind and turn...

When I go to my training spot to grind and turn agbot on The bot will kill a few monsters then my char will go and walk right passed a bunch of mobs and not attack anymore for a minute then it will...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.