Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mc Elo
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/19/2015, 22:09
Replies: 2
Views: 347
Posted By Mc Elo
nah i dont want stolen team

nah i dont want stolen team
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/19/2015, 21:32
Replies: 2
Views: 347
Posted By Mc Elo
NA Diamond/Master/Challenger Team

Post price and skype please
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/18/2015, 08:16
Replies: 0
[Buying] D2-D1 NA
Views: 235
Posted By Mc Elo
D2-D1 NA

D2-D1 or D2- Master

Price please.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/17/2015, 18:34
Replies: 5
Views: 304
Posted By Mc Elo
Added. Wants to order d3-d1 but could you play...

Added. Wants to order d3-d1 but could you play few games before ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/16/2015, 17:33
Replies: 184
Views: 9,536
Posted By Mc Elo
Do you guys boost d3- d2 or d3-d1 on NA?

Do you guys boost d3- d2 or d3-d1 on NA?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/13/2015, 16:54
Replies: 4
Views: 326
Posted By Mc Elo
Yeah dude... So many people have "challenger...

Yeah dude... So many people have "challenger booster" but they never can boost. The only one I found long time ago that was legit was a booster from exiaboosting. 90% of epvp thread guys are all...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/13/2015, 09:02
Replies: 4
Views: 326
Posted By Mc Elo
NA Diamond 3 38 LP -> Diamond 1 0 LP

Paying 150$

Under 10 TBM = Paying per game

You must have eloboost thread or so in order for me to trust you.

Scammers dont even bother
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/13/2015, 05:56
Replies: 7
Views: 361
Posted By Mc Elo
i can do that since i have nothing i can give...

i can do that
since i have nothing i can give you my main and champ win % with support


add me skype ; jemisoncolly
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/12/2015, 08:03
Replies: 2
Views: 236
Posted By Mc Elo
Sorry

Sorry
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/12/2015, 02:54
Replies: 2
Views: 236
Posted By Mc Elo
RP gifting account NA

I will only buy from trusted

Post cheapest price and skype please
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/11/2015, 19:37
Replies: 8
[Buying] D3-> D1
Views: 313
Posted By Mc Elo
I appreciate your buisness but I mentioned I dont...

I appreciate your buisness but I mentioned I dont want website boosters in my early thread because they are way too expensive.

Also the reason for multiposting is because 4 boosters have tried...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/11/2015, 19:10
Replies: 8
[Buying] D3-> D1
Views: 313
Posted By Mc Elo
D3-> D1

50+ TBM I go first
Under 50 TBM I will pay per division


Post prices and skype please

Server is NA +++++++++++++++++++++
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/10/2015, 00:59
Replies: 6
[Buying] D4 -> D1 NA
Views: 385
Posted By Mc Elo
Looking max 150$

Looking max 150$
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2015, 21:52
Replies: 6
[Buying] D4 -> D1 NA
Views: 385
Posted By Mc Elo
D4 -> D1 NA

Post prices please.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2015, 02:39
Replies: 2
Views: 265
Posted By Mc Elo
Diamond IV -> Diamond 1

SERVER IS NA


Going first for TBM 50+ ( WITH NO NEGATIVE )
Under 50 TBM+ Ill be paying per division/game depending on TBM

Post your price and skype please
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 23:21
Replies: 0
[Buying] d4-> d1
Views: 220
Posted By Mc Elo
d4-> d1

SERVER IS NA


Going first for TBM 50+ ( WITH NO NEGATIVE )
Under 50 TBM+ Ill be paying per division/game depending on TBM
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 22:35
Replies: 14
Views: 831
Posted By Mc Elo
I would but you dont have any vouches or record ;/

I would but you dont have any vouches or record ;/
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 22:31
Replies: 6
[Buying] D4 -> D3 NA
Views: 241
Posted By Mc Elo
Price?

Price?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 22:25
Replies: 6
[Buying] D4 -> D3 NA
Views: 241
Posted By Mc Elo
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 22:24
Replies: 24
Views: 5,025
Posted By Mc Elo
How much discount for D4 - D3?

How much discount for D4 - D3?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 21:54
Replies: 6
[Buying] D4 -> D3 NA
Views: 241
Posted By Mc Elo
I really dont want to hire someone with negatives...

I really dont want to hire someone with negatives regardless
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 21:43
Replies: 6
[Buying] D4 -> D3 NA
Views: 241
Posted By Mc Elo
D4 -> D3 NA

Paying first to only 50 + TBM or I pay every game AFTER you play

Post price and skype please!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 20:17
Replies: 8
Views: 391
Posted By Mc Elo
God Im sick of these people who think they are...

God Im sick of these people who think they are legit.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You posted to get boosted from Silver 5 to Gold 5 today. Get...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 20:05
Replies: 8
Views: 391
Posted By Mc Elo
I like to pay per game and division if thats...

I like to pay per game and division if thats possible for you
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 20:00
Replies: 8
Views: 391
Posted By Mc Elo
Your tbm looks very trustworthy

Your tbm looks very trustworthy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.