Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MrStunner
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/16/2016, 05:52
Replies: 2
Views: 671
Posted By MrStunner
Ty sir

I didn't know this so ty for this answer :D
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/16/2016, 04:52
Replies: 2
Views: 671
Posted By MrStunner
ShaiyaFrozen EP 4.5

New private server ep 4 called ShaiyaFrozen.
I'm in working progress with it.

This is an example of the Site:

shaiyafrozen ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Nice to see you when...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 05/06/2016, 14:55
Replies: 3
Views: 1,143
Posted By MrStunner
ty but I have resolved the problem because was...

ty but I have resolved the problem because was the wrong database...now i'm working on it but ty for the answer ^_^
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 05/05/2016, 16:36
Replies: 3
Views: 1,143
Posted By MrStunner
Problems with shaiya ep 4.5

Hi guys,

I have some problems with my server...in a few days i can't see monsters and npcs and i can't use adm commands and I only can use /kick command.

Those are the errors in my bin \ log:
...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.