Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: urkie
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/23/2015, 14:50
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
yes. i've doing this for 2 months.

yes. i've doing this for 2 months.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/23/2015, 00:06
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Great working bot got almost all heroes. 5 left....

Great working bot got almost all heroes. 5 left. Also good support by flumio. thx!
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/13/2015, 14:57
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Blizz changed something again? Can't finish games...

Blizz changed something again? Can't finish games after 1 or 2 games. Didn't have problems entire weekend.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/09/2015, 22:21
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Ok we are counting on update for tonight. Thanks...

Ok we are counting on update for tonight. Thanks for not letting the community down :)
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/30/2015, 16:01
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
update coming days :D aka in the weekend. :(

update coming days :D aka in the weekend. :(
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/28/2015, 14:32
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
With these last 2 patches I haven't been able to...

With these last 2 patches I haven't been able to finish 1 game without disconnection cuz of afk.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/06/2015, 18:35
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Well I play hero league when doing manually :p I...

Well I play hero league when doing manually :p I think my hero league rank was causing me long queues so I dropped myself to rank 49. Now queues in quick match are like 5 mins so bot works fine.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/05/2015, 22:01
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Well still doesn't work for me with the ready...

Well still doesn't work for me with the ready button. I got long queues 10min+

I guess when you play alot games Blizzard puts you in a different rank with people that play long time. to keep the...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/03/2015, 13:52
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Hopefully update will arrive today :)

Hopefully update will arrive today :)
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/01/2015, 16:26
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
It doesn't press on ready button after cancel....

It doesn't press on ready button after cancel. But maybe it's just me with this problem cuz i use Hyper-v virtual machine on 32bit OS.

Edit: same happened on main computer and main OS. Windows...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 03/01/2015, 16:12
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
I have wait long time in "quick match" Anyhow...

I have wait long time in "quick match" Anyhow when I start the bot it presses ready button as its supposed to. While waiting for matchmaking after a period the bot starts scrolling Unknown error 1.1...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 02/27/2015, 16:20
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Btw if you press "ready" button yourself works...

Btw if you press "ready" button yourself works also.

Meh it's buggy atm got sometimes problem that char is idling.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 02/27/2015, 14:44
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Agree with levinthan.

Agree with levinthan.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 02/27/2015, 12:55
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
Yeah levinthan got same problem. 1 run works for...

Yeah levinthan got same problem. 1 run works for me. Then it stopped pressing "ready" button to start game. Had to close game and restart it for it to work again.

What resolution are you running...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 02/27/2015, 11:33
Replies: 421
Views: 62,526
Posted By urkie
You need to delete all files of old bot and...

You need to delete all files of old bot and download new launcher on website.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 02/27/2015, 00:38
Replies: 12
Views: 3,642
Posted By urkie
Latest bot is already good for me. Both sides...

Latest bot is already good for me. Both sides working don't need anything else. :P
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.