Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadowink
Forum: League of Legends 04/10/2015, 11:26
Replies: 29,999
Views: 1,233,352
Posted By Shadowink
Ja aber plat ist wirklich schlimmste elo.. ...

Ja aber plat ist wirklich schlimmste elo..
Gerade wieder einen gehabt der meinte er verdient nicht zu gewinnen und ist afk gegangen...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 17:04
Replies: 136
Views: 17,317
Posted By Shadowink
Very very good player, made my Gold 1 - Plat 5...

Very very good player, made my Gold 1 - Plat 5 and was very skilled. I watched every game and he carried so hard !
I can recommend this guy!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2015, 17:29
Replies: 5
Views: 290
Posted By Shadowink
DuoQ from Gold 1 to Plat 5.

I search a booster that can DuoQ with me ( I got a second account ) to Plat 5 from Gold 1. I get like 20-24 LP per win and i would pay with paypal.
I would love to start today and im playing on EUW
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/27/2015, 22:55
Replies: 3
Views: 284
Posted By Shadowink
Search Placement Games I Offer BLACK ALISTAR ACC

Ok. I know this sounds dumb, but i need really fast placements.
So i Offer my level 30 unranked Black Alistar, Human Ryze, Pax Jax , Pax Sivir, and more Account for doing my placements.

BUT I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2015, 19:25
Replies: 7
Views: 309
Posted By Shadowink
I need 10 Placement Wins !

Title.
Last season i was Gold 3.
I want atleast 9-1.
So pls only write me if u think u can handle this.
Write me in skype ( finn.lindner2 ) and OFFER me your price.
I will pay with Paysafecard...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2015, 14:25
Replies: 1
Views: 316
Posted By Shadowink
### BLACK ALISTAR, HUMAN RYZE, PAX SKINS, AND MORE ###

I want to sell or trade my Unrankend EUW Account.

Level 30 Unranked

2 Runepages with runes !

And The skins:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2015, 10:55
Replies: 13
Views: 1,472
Posted By Shadowink
Would you trade it against black alistar Account ?

Would you trade it against black alistar Account ?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.