Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pussywalker
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/05/2020, 00:08
Replies: 9
Views: 1,712
Posted By pussywalker
check ur msg

check ur msg
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/04/2020, 17:41
Replies: 9
Views: 1,712
Posted By pussywalker
have private one if u are really interested pm. ...

have private one if u are really interested pm.
only 1 feature but 100% undetected
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/04/2020, 17:40
Replies: 9
Views: 925
Posted By pussywalker
i have a private one, if anyone are interested...

i have a private one, if anyone are interested pm. ITS NOT CHEAP, BUT 100% UNDETECTED
Forum: Infestation 11/03/2020, 01:44
Replies: 4
Views: 6,626
Posted By pussywalker
they dont have cheats for infestation

they dont have cheats for infestation
Forum: Infestation 11/03/2020, 01:43
Replies: 7
Views: 4,356
Posted By pussywalker
I have a private one, if you are interested i can...

I have a private one, if you are interested i can tell you the price.
send me a dm
Forum: Infestation 11/03/2020, 01:42
Replies: 29
Views: 9,954
Posted By pussywalker
I have a private one, if you are interested i can...

I have a private one, if you are interested i can tell you the price ;)
Forum: Infestation 10/09/2020, 12:48
Replies: 29
Views: 9,954
Posted By pussywalker
price pme. fuck fred fuck sven fuck silenterror

price pme. fuck fred fuck sven fuck silenterror
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/25/2020, 12:12
Replies: 10
Views: 5,598
Posted By pussywalker
addme OG Pendulum#8167

addme OG Pendulum#8167
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/25/2020, 11:59
Replies: 1
Views: 367
Posted By pussywalker
OG Pendulum#8167 addme im selling high end skins...

OG Pendulum#8167 addme im selling high end skins and high skins
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/25/2020, 11:55
Replies: 4
Views: 806
Posted By pussywalker
seems fake

seems fake
Forum: Infestation Trading 10/18/2019, 22:30
Replies: 1
Views: 461
Posted By pussywalker
if u want to buy GD, pm i have a good and safe...

if u want to buy GD, pm i have a good and safe method for the both parts!
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/28/2017, 23:54
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
yes i give u my stream profil by private msg....

yes i give u my stream profil by private msg. Regards

all messages answered
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/28/2017, 17:38
Replies: 5
[Selling] newZ GD 0.20$/mil
Views: 582
Posted By pussywalker
guys seller is banned.... please read entery post

guys seller is banned.... please read entery post
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/27/2017, 23:53
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
Wink if you recover the money you can still buy it,...

if you recover the money you can still buy it, there is no problem everything is solved. Regards
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/27/2017, 22:46
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
Thumbs up there is no problem azeeTrade, but always before...

there is no problem azeeTrade, but always before you make sure of the usernames and always send the trade request. Have you been able to recover your money?
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/27/2017, 22:30
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
Red face omfg jesus you are a complety retard my friend u...

omfg jesus you are a complety retard my friend u buy a pussywalkers not me, I have looked at your profile and I think you have been scammed as a fool. Next time check the user names..... Regards
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/27/2017, 22:07
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
Thumbs down lol? If you do not buy me anything? if you do not...

lol? If you do not buy me anything? if you do not have my steam or anything. I do not understand these people because they do this ....

I've reported you, I hope you can prove this that you say or...
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/27/2017, 18:11
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
addme on telegram or steam, i send u a private...

addme on telegram or steam, i send u a private msg. regards
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/27/2017, 15:55
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
Wink arround 90-100€, i think is a good Price for my...

arround 90-100€, i think is a good Price for my account. Regards
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/25/2017, 15:40
Replies: 7
Views: 451
Posted By pussywalker
Thumbs down first check reps and after talk, bb kid new acc

first check reps and after talk, bb kid new acc
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/25/2017, 12:08
Replies: 7
Views: 451
Posted By pussywalker
if u dont give first, I do not think you'll find...

if u dont give first, I do not think you'll find anything, new account. Regards
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/24/2017, 03:27
Replies: 17
Views: 1,585
Posted By pussywalker
Cool BIG Legendary Account NewZ + Lifetime premium

Hello everyone, i sell my account of Infestation NewZ, i have the legendary account + lifetime Premium. I have many skins and the most important expesive skins (HEAVYS, INVIS BACKPACKS, NVG, CUSTOM,...
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/21/2017, 05:11
Replies: 1
Views: 411
Posted By pussywalker
how many gd u have?

how many gd u have?
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/21/2017, 04:45
Replies: 15
[Buying] beast acc newz
Views: 1,720
Posted By pussywalker
I have stopped playing and I have gone to play...

I have stopped playing and I have gone to play PUBG, I have the 5 players full skills and reputation predator, very good inventory and almost all the good skins. Regards
Forum: Infestation Trading 11/15/2017, 22:24
Replies: 4
[Selling] Game Dollars [PL]
Views: 553
Posted By pussywalker
if u go first i buy 100m

if u go first i buy 100m
Showing results 1 to 25 of 141

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.