Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jurass
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/31/2009, 15:13
Replies: 136
Views: 74,062
Posted By jurass
I confirm, hp/cp spam does not work.

I confirm, hp/cp spam does not work.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/18/2009, 11:27
Replies: 178
Views: 64,087
Posted By jurass
Can you advise which files are responsible for...

Can you advise which files are responsible for zoom hack. I cannot use the whole system, so I want to try replacing only those to have an extended zoom.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/23/2009, 01:24
Replies: 69
Views: 29,989
Posted By jurass
I was asking about the chronicle, not the server...

I was asking about the chronicle, not the server name as I don't know all the servers around the world. xD
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/22/2009, 23:19
Replies: 69
Views: 29,989
Posted By jurass
This is 3 weeks old, but of course the latest....

This is 3 weeks old, but of course the latest. You test it on what server? There is no working version for GF yet, AFAIK.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/22/2009, 21:27
Replies: 178
Views: 64,087
Posted By jurass
Is it also the latest version, without bugs, or...

Is it also the latest version, without bugs, or is it the version published a month ago?
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/22/2009, 15:44
Replies: 178
Views: 64,087
Posted By jurass
Hey Oracle, thanks again, but... I cannot connect...

Hey Oracle, thanks again, but... I cannot connect with this latest Final version. Is it because it's prepared to be connecting thru tcptunnel (I don't have any idea about it)? If so, can you say what...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/18/2009, 11:56
Replies: 178
Views: 64,087
Posted By jurass
Works fine. Thnx m8.

Works fine. Thnx m8.
Forum: Lineage 2 03/12/2009, 08:51
Replies: 24
Views: 5,266
Posted By jurass
Of course there is a way - donate. :p

Of course there is a way - donate. :p
Forum: Lineage 2 01/03/2009, 14:06
Replies: 2
Views: 3,156
Posted By jurass
L2J Gracia part 2 enchant exploit

Hi,

It seems there is an enchant exploit for L2J Gracia part 2. The server I play on has been recently updated to Gracia p.2. Now they are fixing the bugs almost everyday. One of recent fixes was...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/07/2008, 10:11
Replies: 1
Views: 5,648
Posted By jurass
Try this one: Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop,...

Try this one: Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop, Spoil, Mob Lvl, Aggro patch!!! - MPC Forums ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/07/2008, 10:06
Replies: 6
Views: 4,461
Posted By jurass
I understand to be able to use it you have to...

I understand to be able to use it you have to kill gameguard first, right?
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/28/2008, 12:41
Replies: 65
Views: 32,610
Posted By jurass
Is this for Kamael only and hence the problem? I...

Is this for Kamael only and hence the problem? I get the same on Interlude. Am I correct?
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.