Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shinjir
Forum: H1Z1 01/19/2015, 00:09
Replies: 17
Views: 6,226
Posted By Shinjir
H1Z1 Dupe

Requirements: 3 players at least

1. Add all items you would like to dupe to one players inventory

2. Let him die.

3. The other players need to loot him now at the same time, you can both...
Forum: H1Z1 01/18/2015, 23:57
Replies: 46
Views: 16,253
Posted By Shinjir
H1Z1 Hacks

Anyone of you guys found a H1Z1 hack already? It seems that someone got a esp, fly and wallhack already working.

I've found this gif:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Maybe some of you know...
Forum: H1Z1 01/18/2015, 23:44
Replies: 9
Views: 3,618
Posted By Shinjir
H1Z1 Map

I've found a map for H1Z1 and I would like to share it with you guys, I'm pretty sure some of you will find it very useful. It's pretty good if you are playing with your friends and can't find each...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.