Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sikta25
Forum: Metin2 Trading 04/24/2023, 20:13
Replies: 249
Views: 57,504
Posted By sikta25
Hi, just returned on Aeldra after one year. Is...

Hi, just returned on Aeldra after one year. Is this bot still safe and undetectable?
Forum: Metin2 Trading 12/29/2021, 17:40
Replies: 249
Views: 57,504
Posted By sikta25
Just wondering... I know a lot of cheats for...

Just wondering... I know a lot of cheats for Metin2 in general, and no-one was not even 20% safe for this server. How can this be 100% safe? Are you sure they won't make an update against your...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 09/18/2018, 18:50
Replies: 154
Views: 21,541
Posted By sikta25
Man, I have no hacks because I know that some of...

Man, I have no hacks because I know that some of them may infect my computer. The game said me to delete a folder called "3dxysie92jdj" (letters are random but it was like that) from...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 09/18/2018, 17:52
Replies: 154
Views: 21,541
Posted By sikta25
I can't start the game because it scans every my...

I can't start the game because it scans every my computer's file and finds some "cheats folder" and I have to delete them. I'm not gonna delete anything, how to solve this problem?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/26/2015, 16:21
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,112,913
Posted By sikta25
FishBot delay? React ritardio: 2.60; Fishing...

FishBot delay? React ritardio: 2.60; Fishing ritardio: 1.0 are standard
What are the delay to fish quickly with a fishing rod +2 and more?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.